• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomZero

Doomathon

How much Doom do you play in a day?
At least 24 hours?

Maybe it's a leapyear thing....? Or having no concept of time ^_^.... more likely, really

Still, it's a fair question.

Nah, "it's a fair cop" works better.....
And as to the ultimate question..... none until I get the bugger installed. Or if I have a Dungeon Kepper 2 marathon. What can I say, the imps there are much 'cuter', with big black eyes ^_^. And pick-axes.

Who cares, he's gone, good riddance.

Still, it's a fair question.

well, yeah, but 12/24 hours as options? Come on, we all love the game, well except you apparently, Mr. AR15! ;), and Zaldron is currently addicted to Diablo2 so no graphics'll come out in the next year, but no one plays Doom that much.
I'm sorry, but he had to go. Even without the ugly scenes now so wondefully displayed in ph he had to go.

I don't play doom at all anymore, I have too many unfinished games that I bought (atleast like 10). For some strange old reason I never feel like playing anything other than raptor, omf, or jazz jackrabbit.

How much Doom do you play in a day?
At least 24 hours?

Maybe it's a leapyear thing....? Or having no concept of time ^_^.... more likely, really

Yeah, there are only about 23hrs, 58 minutes, 59seconds in a day, so it would be impossible to play just 24 hours.

I don't actually play Doom anymore. Recently it's been Diablo II, Majesty, and Civilization II. Actually, most of my computer time has been spent on the internet...when it works.

I can't believe I missed the gay avatar thing, why do I always go to bed just before something really interesting happens? Hmph.

Well, at least we got ling to sort out the broken gate avatar... we made him take notice, comrades!

It was like this. Last night me, Lut, Orion and Zaldron were messing around in the general forum when Zaldron decided that he was going to copy Lut's red x avatar as a protest in one of the threads about avatrs. I rushed off to join them. Then orion and danarchist and maybe some others did it.
Next thing I know when I check up today dan is raving baout the 'I am Gay' avatars Ling temporarily gave evryone who was involved as a rebuff, but withdrew them because too many people were switching to gate.gif, the affected file.
Anyway, me and lut have changed avatars but Zaldron, orion and danarchist.
I missed the I am Gay avatar and I'm pissed. According to Lut it was flashing neon with blue and orange and evrything :)

It was like this. Last night me, Lut, Orion and Zaldron were messing around in the general forum when Zaldron decided that he was going to copy Lut's red x avatar as a protest in one of the threads about avatrs. I rushed off to join them. Then orion and danarchist and maybe some others did it.

Actualy, I think it was me and Lament and we actualy started after they were switched, so we could annoy Ling.