Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JehovahGyra

last call

Okay, I'd like to let everyone here know that the votes for Jehovah Gyra's Doom poll will be counted up at midnight on Tuesday, central time. (I don't mean to sound too pretentious by giving such an exact time, but we can't be vague.) So anybody who hasn't placed a vote but wants to can still do so. And I'd also like to ask that you place only one vote, or at least just one per map. Cheaters are no fun. It just so happens that our cheater cheated us up a map we wanted to do anyway, but no more, please. (°_°)

And then we'll start work on the map with the highest number of votes. Thanks.

And thanks again to Bigdog for the interview and hosting of the file.

The Poll

The Interview/File

Yes, thank you. But I knew a second after I posted it that I had forgotten the url. It’s just that for some strange reason the Doomworld forums load here like I was on a 19k modem connection, and before I had a chance to go back and edit the post, you had already made me appear foolish. Hehe.

Intermission? WTF? Thats gonna be kinda boring. I voted Map23...I think that is Barrels o' Fun...just cause it sounds like Them Bones...hehe.

Oh, and intermission would suck.

Hell no, both of them could turn out really good.

well since my soundcard has stopped working on me, I can't remember which is my favourite :(

There's some good music from Final Doom, isn't there? Any reason why you didn't include that?
I loved Abatoire and Intermission/Pharoh from TNT ;)

Pharoh's music was about the only music I liked in Final doom (that I can remember anyway)

I first heard the music in Final Doom not in Final Doom, believe it or not. First time I heard it was in Dimensions of Time.

DOT? That IS weird, did you download DOT before getting Final? Only three or four tracks at most in DOT come from Final, I think. Of course Final had tracks from Doom2 and even Doom in it. Hunted was, of course, the end music from Doom.

last call

heh, map30, TNT.

Am I Japanese? I guess that depends on how Japanese you want me to be. I'm as Japanese as I need to be by osmosis and determination, but I wasn't bornin Japan. If you can 'unencode' and read this I'll give you a prize.
‚¨‘O‚ª”é–§ƒeƒLƒXƒg‚ð“Ç‚ß‚½‚ñ‚¾B
Ahaha. (‹o‹)

I read some of your posts, Cop, and... Are YOU Japanese? That English is lovingly familiar - almost erection-inducing. (No offense, of course.)

I read some of your posts, Cop, and... Are YOU Japanese? That English is lovingly familiar - almost erection-inducing. (No offense, of course.)

EH?

Nevermind.

/me walks away

[quote]Zaldron
(big ugly Lut-esque cross)

NOOOO!!!! Zaldron, you've been struck by the Lut lost-avatar thing!! The admins have spoken, it's the end of the WORLD!!!!!!! GET YOUR BABIES AND GET OUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zaldron
(big ugly Lut-esque cross)

NOOOO!!!! Zaldron, you've been struck by the Lut lost-avatar thing!! The admins have spoken, it's the end of the WORLD!!!!!!! GET YOUR BABIES AND GET OUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nice quoting style.

I think that is Barrels o' Fun...just cause it sounds like Them Bones...hehe

IT IS them bones

Them Bones + Immigrant Song = Barrels o' Fun

Pritch: You better not look, but YOUR avatar is fukked too.

Pritch: You better not look, but YOUR avatar is fukked too.

I think he knew that when he CHOSE it =]

It's kind of obvious, one of the avatars in the selection isn't showing up, and now people are choosing it and starting a "red X army"

Edit: All right, this has to be atleast the 8th time I have started a new page.