Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bank

Babel

Pretty cool, cartoon-style pic of a Cyber, Lost Soul, and the tower. It probably would look better with some coloring/shading. Is the Cyber pushing on the tower (that's how it looks), or is the wobbly structure just a stylistic choice?

MmM said:

Pretty cool, cartoon-style pic of a Cyber, Lost Soul, and the tower. It probably would look better with some coloring/shading. Is the Cyber pushing on the tower (that's how it looks), or is the wobbly structure just a stylistic choice?

I don't think he is pushing on the pillar; it seems like a stylistic choice to me.

MmM said:

Just stylistic really, I've been working on a series of doom drawings trying to stay away from the typical blocky stuff. I want more fluidity. And as for the tower, since the faces are all personified, I wanted the tower to move as well.

New Drawing- Doomguy (Colored)

From the thread title I thought I'd see a rendition of the Tower as it's seen on the intermission map, complete with it's build-up phases. But no.

I really love the cyber demon drawing for its quirkiness :-) I have never seen anything like it :-) I mean that in a good way.

Babel picture is very cool I like the random lost soul hanging there too.

The marine has one massive neck, how does he get his armor on?!

Really like the Cybie drawing, particularly the tower. It would be good to see more Babel-inspired pictures in general.

Awesome marine with some crazy proportions. If I was a demon, and I walked around a corner and saw him, I'd spin 180 degrees and run for the hills.