Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hiirulainen

Favorite Weapon on Doom/Doom2 ??

I actually think I'd have to say the chaingun, even though I use the shotgun more than probably most other weapons combined.

Binary Cake: welcome to Doomworld. Please note that generally it is a bad idea to post in a thread that has been "dead" for a few weeks unless you have something of vital importance to say that might, e.g., solve a problem someone had mentioned, or something of that nature.

Please read the FAQ. Thanks.

The combat shotgun, closely followed by the chainsaw. If I miss an adversary with the shotgun, I run at him with the chainsaw.

"A chainsaw! Go find some meat"

I never really saw much appeal in the chainsaw, or any melee combat, for that matter. There's a little satisfaction I get when I'm in poor condition and can still manage to beat down an Imp with my fists I suppose, but -- call it amateurish and a cop out -- I typically use melee weapons as a last resort.

I thought this topic was mentioned 100 times already, it should have a poll, this would make it a little more original.

Btw. mine is SSG.

I'm going to say Nuclear Missile Launcher, and I'm not joking... it's a weapon in arsenal.wad. It does fantastic damage but it's extremely blast... killing a cyber with the Nuke launcher is not recommended, but killing 1000 imps is.

the iron hitman said:

the RickRoller :P

It's a weapon of mass destruction.