Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stickguy5000

Most mediocor wad or level

He said mediocre (what's mediocor...), not bad. And how would you define most mediocre?

printz said:

He said mediocre (what's mediocor...), not bad. And how would you define most mediocre?

Since he said to not mention wow.wad, it's quite obvious that he meant bad.

Jodwin said:

Since he said to not mention wow.wad, it's quite obvious that he meant bad.

We can't let his butchering of the English language stand.

printz said:

My mistake for not being a pedant - I thought he meant bad. (where did I leave my flagellum) :P

If we're talking mediocre - anything by Jerry Lehr Jr. would qualify (especially his early stuff), Glassyman's Gamarra series or Ruba's Kohe series. One of those might be the most mediocre.

Someone cut stickguy5000 down - I think he's stopped twitching. ;-)

GreyGhost said:

My mistake for not being a pedant - I thought he meant bad. (where did I leave my flagellum) :P

If we're talking mediocre - anything by Jerry Lehr Jr. would qualify (especially his early stuff), Glassyman's Gamarra series or Ruba's Kohe series. One of those might be the most mediocre.

Someone cut stickguy5000 down - I think he's stopped twitching. ;-)

My New Adventure wad released almost 2 years ago is pretty medicore, but done on purpose. This was inspired by Mock2 with deliberate texture misalignments, crappy music, mispelled words, crappy design and gameplay and texture usage. Its all about the word C-R-A-P in an utterly stupid way and has produced mixed feelings among people. Some love it but some don't understand the useless humor. If you're looking for something to do if you're feeling bored I strongly suggest you get this but please avoid if you are a serious DooMer. Requires ZDooM.

Get it here: http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=14269