Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheAdmantArchvile

Game Recording Software

Kirby said:

He was asking for recommendations for software that other people may have used. What the hell is wrong with you?

As an on-topic response, I use Fraps to record all my youtube videos, it's pretty decent.

fraggle said:

What the hell is wrong with you?

Oops. I completely misread his post (not sure how). Sorry for that, will read more carefully next time :|

Infinite Ammunition said:

"just fucking google it" is a great way to say "i'm lazy and i hate how you're being lazy", isn't it? :)

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day

Teach a man to fish, and he eats forever

It's as simple as that.

Coopersville said:

It's as simple as that.

So not only are you being an awesome teacher by giving someone a link that is already etched into the souls of every human on the planet, you're also getting the orgasmic satisfaction of knowing that you were more helpful than a border collie pulling ten thousand fetuses out of a burning car.

Coopersville said:

It's as simple as that.

does not hold weight since this guy is simply making a friendly request for reccomendations, if he wanted extensive info on every option out there he'd already be looking on google or wikipedia

I think we can all agree that Google was the wrong course of action in the first place (hence, my mistake) and that we should lay it to rest at this point.

Camtasia is a good recording software as well, or so I've been told anyways (never got it to fully work on my comp anyhow)

AndrewB said:

So not only are you being an awesome teacher by giving someone a link that is already etched into the souls of every human on the planet, you're also getting the orgasmic satisfaction of knowing that you were more helpful than a border collie pulling ten thousand fetuses out of a burning car.

I'm fairly sure that a dog pulling fetuses out of a car is just looking for lunch.

Infinite Ammunition said:

does not hold weight since this guy is simply making a friendly request for reccomendations

Easily argued, but Kirby admits fault, so there isn't really any point in defending him.

Kirby said:

Camtasia is a good recording software as well, or so I've been told anyways (never got it to fully work on my comp anyhow)

Problem is, camtasia isn't free. The OP specifically asked for a free one.
EDIT: On top of that, camtasia doesn't work well with window vista, in case he's running vista on his computer.

Jim Rainer said:

Problem is, camtasia isn't free. The OP specifically asked for a free one.
EDIT: On top of that, camtasia doesn't work well with window vista, in case he's running vista on his computer.

Too Bad the free older versions of Camtasia and SnagIt offer had expired.