Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Replica

Arch Vile / Spider Mastermind sprites

Any one making a Spidermastermind replacment? I've tried looking it up at the website, but alot of the pages there are down. (I hope this isn't dead) Well, heres my A1 sprite. (I've havn't finished all him)

I was trying to give a concept (see previous threads) but it seems like no one's interested. Better luck for you :)

About your monster: I fear it looks like a blood-tear puppy that you're receiving after blood donation ;) Try to make it more evilous: add horns, more sinister face and then send a picture again. And what about legs (I think the picture is cropped there)? Monster is standing on the ground or floating? (I've seen on one website a fan-made modification of spider mastermind who was actually levitating... Maybe it's a good idea for freedom? The number of frames would be greately reduced)

exp(x) said:

I don't know how to say it nicely, but that looks awful.

I was just giving an idea. I know its awful :/. Maybe i should of indicated that on the first post.

Constructive criticism would be better, really - if you take the time to post a comment, at least make it have some useful content in it.

(not aimed at the original poster)

Oh no. Looks like a bear. I have another idea. How about extracting pictures of crucified Jesus and modifying them to look like a devil?

You are not a sprite artist. Accept it, make that your own and move on to another endeavor.

You should bear in mind that the Archvile runs around like a hyperactive greyhound. Your models look too heavy and muscular for that role - try putting them on a crash diet.

Yeah, they tend to look like Demon cyborgs, like Cybruisers, Hell Knights with hand cannons, or those demons drawn on the initial Doom 1 box. And hey, this could be a useful shape for a Freedoom Hell Knight...

I thought the Elephant was going to be the hell knight. I could make it larger and add a Rocket Luancher to it for the Cyber demon.