Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

some renders of stuff I googled

He's got a sixpack of fat. That definitely one hell of a mancubus. I'd very much like to see this one in motion.

Shapeless said:

someones's doing a caco

Not bad, but he's mistakenly used the original non-scaled sprite as a reference - giving the Caco a squashed-tomato appearance. The quality of the rendering (especially in the early shots) is very impressive, but perhaps more attributable to the tools he's using.

Shapeless said:

And I started a course in maya, So I'll be knocking more stuff out soon.

Cool, I look forward to seeing some of your work!

about the caco etc. i still dont understand why they ruined the monsters in doom 3 -.-' if they can obviously do this and make a real doom

Cool stuff! Alas, with the advent of machines that can covert digital sculpture into real-world pieces, I fear that computer sculpting will replace traditional sculpting in the coming years . . .

AWESOME CACO.

I wouldent be suprised if a a caco were to appear on South Park it would look similar to this.

Looks cool--makes me think of one of the Hunters from the DOOM 3 expansion pack (probably because the bust doesn't have legs and neither does one of the Hunters), rather than the Hell Knight proper though.

That is a good -VERY GOOD- Spider Mastermind for a first attempt at sculpting. It makes you think that sculpture was the one used in Doom.

And I like the stylized cacodemon. Looks like he came from Samurai Jack.

I think I've seen this Spider Mastermind sculpture before, but it still looks killer. The only thing I don't like about it is that the lower part of the brain, with the face, is painted too dark.

My notion with the sculpture looking familiar is the same.

It's a great peice though. For time this is excellent. I think the chaingun could be slightly larger but its not that big of a deal.

That Fiend sculpture is absolutely boss!

I also like the Pinky metal sculpture and the Mancubus redesign. The DOOM 3 Pinky is also a very nice render.