Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

World of Darkness

I wonder if anyone here ever played or heard any of the WoD games (Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Mage: The Ascension, Wraith: The Oblivion, Changeling: The Dreaming/Dark Ages: Fae, Hunter: The Reckoning, Kindred of the East, Mummy: the Resurrection, Demon: The Fallen, Orpheus, Dark Ages gamelines, and the NWOD titles such as Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Mage: The Awakening, Promethean: The Created, and Changeling: The Lost and the upcoming Hunter: The Vigil?) and whats everyone's opinion about it? I personally never played the actual PnP games but I did got introduced to it through playing VTM: Bloodlines and VTM: Redemption however.

The only thing I have related to WoD is Vampire Bloodlines. A good but highly flawed game. I actually looked up information on Wikipedia about WoD after playing that game and I think the universe is interesting. I could never get into pnp games, though.

Ive played Hunter the Reckoning as a pnp game a few years back but never got to finish. Though I did enjoy the console games they made for the hunter series.

Huge list of increasingly grandiose titles including Promethean: The Created

The ideas: Running out of