Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
silent_killa

Anyone broken a limb here?

I haven't broken anything either. Almost though. Nearly had one of my fingers smashed because my brother wasn't watching what he was doing when he closed that car door... OW...

My sister's boyfriend damn near cut his finger off while working as a cook. Worse, it was a hippie vegan bar, so he got in trouble for "tainting" the food with animal products. :P

I broke my arm when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, bitch that hurt a hell lot. The funny thing is that when I slipped on the ice that was under the snow and fell, my arm was still fine, it was the bookbag that fell of my shoulder and slammed against my arm that broke it.

I've been hurt so many times, I'm surprised I've never broken anything. Maybe its the extra padding. :) I do have this weird bone fragment (i think) in my jaw, but I never remember hurting myself there.

Left arm=the radius and ulna (I think thats the names)
Right arm=seperated wrist, broken L5 (the bone on the hand that leads to the pinkie joint) and two of the bones in my pinky.
Recently I have found out from my doctor that I have broken my nose on at least 3 occasions.
I broke my pinky toe
I have a bone chip in my face from the fall off my bike when I broke both my arms
Now I am sad nobody else can share my fate
*breaks this threads arms, legs and pees on it*
Mwha

I broke my left wrist playing soccer in seventh grade P.E. The other team was driving down the field and I was covering this dude on the right hand side. He went to center the ball to one of his teammates for a shot and centered the ball right into my wrist. Didn't know it was broken until later.

I've broken both my legs, together once, and then each separately once, I've broken both my arms; my right arm three times (once when I broke both my legs) and my left arm once. I've broken four ribs, when I broke both my legs and my arm, and I've cracked my pelvis, but it didn't break, thankfully.

Here's what'll really blow your mind: The longest time it took for any of those to completely re-heal was 11 weeks.

I'm indestructible, I tell you.

I ran into a brick wall at full speed once! It hurt like a bitch! No broken bones, but I nearly bit my tongue off on accident. There was a whole lot of blood, and I needed stitches for two weeks, during which I got nothing but milkshakes and jello. whee.

I've broken four ribs, when I broke both my legs and my arm.

you got hit by a bus? or maybe a small asteroid?

I broke my left ringfinger earlier this year. Nothing special, I recovered in about two weeks.

I broke my ankle this time last year playing rugby, a man's game. It fucking hurt like mad, and the medical people siad I'd just sprained it, and I was to go home and walk on it every 45 minutes. I did this, it killed, but I thought it was the right thing to do.
Next day I had a blue and black ankle swollen to three times the usual size.
I went to hospital, waited 4 hours to see a doctor (shitty, shitty NHS) who told me I would be in a cast for at least 8 weeks and I might need an operation depending on how it set itself.
Well, I didn't need the op thank fuck and I wrote a very angry letter to the initial shite medical people.
It's the only bone I've broken, I've never been in such pain as those first five minutes, now [b]post hell this damn thread Lut it has nothing to do with Doom

Anyone broken a limb here?

No, but my ass won't stop bleeding.

You've never broken a limb because you've never been outside ;)
You're ass won't stop bleeding because...

/chickens out.

I got run over by a suburban driven by a drunk uncle while playing in the dirt at Toledo Bend, a reservoir not too far away. I was 7.

No, I don't believe. But I'm also hypermetabolic (not a real condition, just indicates that I have a super-fast metabolism) and so I tend to heal very quickly. ^_^

*snif*, poor Katty. Well, I don't think you're Wolverine, Kat.

ps wear the bow on your head for me, not deadnail!