Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

the avatar deal

Lessee...

Well, as you may know, we can't (at this time) upload new avatars for our own use... every so often (I hope) Ling decides to say "Email me them TODAY and I'll upload them". However, a few dudes decided to send Ling avatars even though it WASN'T an "upload day" (which has occurred only once).

This is their punishment. I was talking to Zaldron on AIM, and apparently he CAN change it back, but that would be "admitting defeat".

I was talking to Zaldron on AIM, and apparently he CAN change it back, but that would be "admitting defeat".

Wear your new avatar proudly Zal!

I saw ling browsing the forums at the time of the now famous "avatar change"

Funny how all the "wierd" things happen when lings around. =]

I'll be using this thing from now on, unless there's a new avatar upload day before Doom3's release.

I'll be using this thing from now on, unless there's a new avatar upload day before Doom3's release.

Me too. This is more obnoxious than the red X.

Well it's hard to make nice animated avatars with the filesize limit...

There's one of the doomguy's face dissipating and reassembling itself, I think it has at least 10 frames. You can do enough with 10 frames.

HINT HINT

w3rd
I have a ton of avatar ideas. I just got a new one...it will be like 'I am Gay' but 10x more irritating.

I have a ton of avatar ideas. I just got a new one...it will be like 'I am Gay' but 10x more irritating.

Perhaps we should have a "Most Irritating Avatar Upload day". Yeah that would be cool, once the painkillers start kicking in of course...

Perhaps we should have a "Most Irritating Avatar Upload day". Yeah that would be cool, once the painkillers start kicking in of course...

Muahaha...and the winner is the pic of the guy playing DDR.

OMG this is funny! We gotta get more peeps to do this. Pretty soon every avatar will be a gay flashing thingy! ANNOY ANNOY ANNOY!

OMG this is funny! We gotta get more peeps to do this. Pretty soon every avatar will be a gay flashing thingy! ANNOY ANNOY ANNOY!

And DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE traffic away from Doomworld.

And DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE traffic away from Doomworld.

You think so? These avatars will only make people like cacodorkman and Executor (e.g. the "traffic" you are talking about) more excited.

Less newbies = good.

The old-timers get the joke and so they shall stay.

I didn't expect such a nativist sentiment from a communist.

Less newbies = good.

The old-timers get the joke and so they shall stay.

I didn't expect such a nativist sentiment from a communist.

ROFL

And why do you think he's a communist - because of his avatar?

Yeah...I know, its kinda evil to chase people away, but oh well, this isn't reality, and if they have a problem with flaming gays (or people pretending to be), they are moronic bigots.

I don't know about you, but I just use the word "gay" as an insult just because it's short. I have nothing against homosexuals, and to most internet users it's just one more word of the really bizarre lingo we've been brewing up.

Iffit makes you feel better, Zaldron, I'll always think of you as my little gay friend. =)

GET YOUR HAND OFF OF MY LEG. Even if I was a full fledged fag I know I could do better than you, mwahahaha. Oh who am I kidding? =/

A short while ago people used the word "nigger" to refer to someone who was just stupid or acting like an idiot. Now the word is "gay" or "faggot". History repeats itself and.... hold on, I remember having this conversation before.

I don't know about you, but I just use the word "gay" as an insult just because it's short. I have nothing against homosexuals, and to most internet users it's just one more word of the really bizarre lingo we've been brewing up.

Yes.

Gay avatars...

Zaldron went with Lut, then I went with Zaldron, then I went to bad and missed the damn gay thing. Bah.
how about a goatse.cx (hyperlink deliberately avoided) avatar? Know what I mean? hahahaha!!!