Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
warriordoomer

phobos...

wow. The opening room is nice. The main part of the level is hidden and you won't see it unless you start seeking. Maybe he could add some doors, change the route and put some things in the rooms.

yeah i told him that!,but he cant be bothered doing that and im working on a new project which is going to be a megwad which will take you about 2 hours to finish lol

p.s my brother took the test and it took hime 3 hours lol and im still ading rooms!

im working on a new project which is going to be a megwad which will take you about 2 hours to finish lol

I'd strongly suggest against making megawads until you get a lot of experience in map making. Start with single maps and smaller projects.

Considering that the author is an 8-year-old, that's freakin' awesome! Wow... At 8, I was desperately struggling just to finish the original Super Mario Bros.

For an 8 year old, that's a good start at wad making. When most of us here were 8, we didn't even know what a doom wad was!

Keep giving him hints and pointers, and he'll be great at it as he gets older.

I agree with the others, warriordoomer. The fact that he's figuring out how to compose levels at 8 years is pretty good. He'll be a sweet mapper once he gets more maturity as well as experience and, to be honest, I've seen adults make worse maps than that...

I'd encourage him to keep honing his skills. =)