Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lizardcommando

I need help looking for a Doom wad

I don't remember if it was for Doom or Doom 2. I just remember it having the music from Memento Mori's MAP10. It took place in a UAC Base of some kind and it had a monorail station or something that you had to get to. I think it was made by a frequent Doomworld forum member. I also think there was a thread posted here in the Wads and Mods section.

Does anyone know what wad I'm talking about?

Or describe some of the areas, was there some specific ambush/trap that annoyed you? it probably annoyed others too. Was there a paticularly well-made canteen or control room?

I think it needed a source port. I honestly don't remember. I also remember that there was a computer room that had a large monitor that showed you where the Monorail station was. I think it was for Doom now that I think about it. At first I thought it was a map by Espi, but I looked for his name on the idgames database and I downloaded several wads from there, but none of them seemed to match the description that I gave. I've been looking through the Wads and Mods forums, but I can't seem to find it there either.

Damn, I wish I could remember much more of it. The only thing I remember vividly was the music.

EDIT: Ok, I think I found the level. It's called Doomed Once More. The problem is that the level textures flicker. They keep switching to random textures. I'm using the SVN R807 version of ZDoom. Is anyone else having problems with it?

DOOMED ONCE MORE

One of my favorite WADs of all time. Hands down. E1M3 was the only level ever to get a 6/5 from me. God bless.

I don't know what's up with those textures though, just try some different source ports. jDoom won't hack it though. Try Eternity or Boom.