Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

cs : condition zero mission imposible for zdoom

this is a new proyect , is not the same of cs tc for skulltag becuasue include the condtion zero guns and textures too, but this wad is for single player, you are a counter terrorist ( sas,urban,gign,etc , various playerclasses) and your mission is defeat the terrorist forces!!
progress : 1%

Nice MD2's and level. Though i'm suspecting you didnt lovingly craft all of them yourself. If you DID, congratulations, by why not put all that effort into making up your own game/storyline and not just putting game A into Doom. Especially if it's a multiplayer only wad, as nobody will play it because they'll all be playing DWANGO5 MAP01

Nice looking level and sprites. Enemy animation need some work - they look like they're moonwalking.
Apart from that - I like it.

Oh ok, in that case congratulations on making awesome graphics, but it still begs the question, why not make up your own storyline/game and not just try to 'port' CS. In my experience CS players are barely-human slug people who would never "lower themselves" to Doom, and Doom players are bound to accuse you of doing something pointless. Whereas you could not label it as CS but just make up any old anti-terrorist storyline (just invent some plot-group A wants to blow up thing B which will cause deadly effect C, and the only way to stop them is to sneak one man in on his own) and a few of your own levels and it will be much better recieved.

Also the X-D face is blocked, after SOMEONE kept typing it all the time, and that SOMEONE even had a load of scrolling X-D's as his custom title until recently

OF COURSE!! i will make another story line!!

the mod have a specific history, terrorism!, bombs tragedy, hostage, etc...and the enemies 8 (NORMAL DOOM HAVE 8 angules) will have 16 diferent angules, for more semitrideimensional state!! =)

the playerclass too =) ........you will see the dead body with 16 diferent angules, for more realism!!.........and of course, the maps will be very larges......for more enterteiment!!

Word of advice: If you type in all CAPS means that you are SHOUTING. So skip them.

doomero-21 said:

AND IS 100% MY JOB **

Excuse me, but ripping anything, including textures, sounds, screencaps of 3D models, etc. from other games DOES NOT count as being your own job.

Idiot.

no but ,
i mean:
compile the texture, take screesnshots , use some programs like paint, photoshop,half life model viewer, this is my job:

p90 have 187 sprites, desert egale 120, knife 220, m3 178, leet ,guerrilla,artic have 140 sprites, playerclass "sas" have more of 400 (LOL) all this job is mine....

i want more and more sprite for more dinamicks, secuencial sprites frame by frame!! i like that =)

wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgVkGYXgSo

The reloading thing might be a problem especially if you are in a huge fight <_<

Also the shotgun seem kinda useless...ive seen ur video using the machinegun and this one is ok to mop up the whole lvl

of course , but the idea is , is not a simply "kill", "kill" use reload not all the time or mm, well is simply , this is "tactical game"..
i will make a acs code for to do more fast the change weapon and if is posible the increase the reloading speed!!

so: each playerclass counterterrorist have a specific weapons:

example:
sas: have knife, pistol( i am not sure usp or fiveseven), and m3,mp5 navy
urban: knife, pistol, awp rifle, clarion ( famas)
gign: knife, pistol, p90, desert eagle
gig9: knife, pistol,m4a1, bullpup

NO doom weapon needs 100+ frames of animation. About 10 is the absolute most... trust me, we're used to "jerky" animation, we won't mind. The CS/modern gaming audience are going to reject it out of hand for being Doom, so there's no point pandering to them anyway.

so?

cs tc for skulltag have 5000 sprites each weapons have more of 100 sprites and playing skulltag not cuase laggy( except if you play with open gl)
software is more request!!

The only thing impressive about that is you would waste your time. But hey, if you find that fun then don't let me stop you.

Can't you take criticism? You really don't need to waste time making 100s of sprites per weapon. The time saved by not doing that would allow you more time to fix problems, make more interesting maps, and maybe get a decent looking muzzle flare for each weapon instead of ones that look like you scanned them from a dime store comic book.

Jim Rainer said:

Plus, ridiculously high amounts of frames seems to eat up a lot of memory.

you should lower the frames to save memory...