• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

Guest Unregistered account
A.Gamma said:

I'm dangerously low on ideas now...

I don't care, those screenshots are beautiful. I want. Now.

darkreaver said:

As much as I'd like to like Joshy's screenshot, I just can't, because of: crates. Grrrr!

Hahaha, I use crates quite sparingly in this map, let alone the whole mapset.

Memfis said:

Well, the txt for your wad allows modifications but I guess you can change that if you want.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I bet it'll get more stars then my wad just because he made it.

Joe-Ilya, kindly leave the thread until you can conduct yourself in a more mature manner. This thread is for posting screenshots, not bitching about other people's.

I can't really talk as I was losered recently (>_<) for doing so, but let's try and make sure this thread doesn't get locked/Post Hell'd, Joe-ilya.

Eris Falling said:

Well I did it, even if my framerate ranged between 20 and 5 for the entire map.
I know Dr. Acheron loves his towers, but I'm really quite surprised the boss fight area wasn't Pyroscourge's work. It really had that look to it.
Fucking spectacular map.

Heh, I’m in Zdmcmp1 and one secret is still missing.
Ha, got it.

You're lucky the first one only has 10 secrets, the second has 26 :P I'm writing the procedure for the 8 I know of right now. Overall text file that I'll copy/paste to the wiki is already 11kb, and I haven't even started on the main walkthrough yet O_o

I'll be honest, a lot of unnecessary length in the hell section is entirely my fault, as I basically made the entire hell layout (aside from Xaser's bit) after seeing how large the tech area was, but it was just a big stringy load of corridors that the rest of the team had to fill up with visuals and game play. A very poor contribution on my part that time.

More like Maplust. 0_o

I know it'll kill me many times over, but I really wanna play that map.

Seconded. Me want!

dannebubinga said:

Sunlust

It's time for me to formally greet the man with the Sakura avatar. :]

So I found a wad in my Doom folder called called "Plout.wad", it had a .dbs as well so I checked it out:

Turns out it is an old attempt at a Xen styled map, I will probably finish this piece of shit one day (It would also probably be easier to make it in BUILD, but fuck those controls).

joe-ilya said:

Ed tried to insult me too, so what?

In a combative mood are we?

EDIT:

Just noticed:

A.Gamma said:

Still with the Mayan maps!

Damn, you gotta tell me when those are finished.

Just don't start another useless catfight over, it's gotten to the degree of nonsense.

/OFF

I'll be right back if it's over next time if I have worthy pictures to show off of my WIP constantly being ignored.

dannebubinga: That's one of the most aesthetically pleasing things I've seen on the Doom engine in a long time.

Cell said:

Just don't start another useless catfight over, it's gotten to the degree of nonsense.

/OFF

I'll be right back if it's over next time if I have worthy pictures to show off of my WIP constantly being ignored.

i'm considering ignoring your posts as well until you take your head out of your ass

dannebubinga said:

Sunlust
[/URL]

The steak-walk looks very original.

Toned down the difficulty and it's now on MAP26 instead of MAP22. But here's the start point.

Marcaek said:

i'm considering ignoring your posts as well until you take your head out of your ass

I guess you addressed the wrong person ;)

Lookin' cool, Joe.

DeathevokatioN said:

Great screenshots from both Sunlust and Resurgence!!! So I thought I'd post just to show that RoD isn't dead.... yet... screenshot doesn't show everything that's going on in the area though.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ETReJkg.png[IMG]

This looks like a map from NRFTL.