Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

RadTang said:

Two of these Cacos look like they're talking to each other.
By the way, what's the wad name?

Yep like Ven said, it's Map 23 of Scythe 2

Doominator2 said:

How did you get the full chaingun sprite?

He probably lowered the status bar (via - button).

Tango said:

as usual, a lot of cool shots lately. here's a pair of shots from an area I've been tweaking lately:

http://imgur.com/a/GkfWY

I like it! It somehow reminds me of those Ayleid Ruins from Oblivion (The mossy white/gray stone bricks and decaying stone and all).

Nice shots Tango, I like how you've executed the ruins/mayan theme so far. And the purples are always a nice thing to see in Doom too :)

Got to MAP07 of Hellbound today. Here's a screenshot from MAP05:

http://imgur.com/R9D5MaS

@Tango: That's a very nice custom pallette. I've heard complaints about DOOM having too few reds and blues, so the Mancubus corpse was a great example of how much more detailed the "red" can be. The Cacodemon also looks a bit renewed and suddenly interesting again. And purple too?! What is this, Xmas already??! :] I haven't even done my shopping!

Nothing special, and also WIP. Keeping it simple. Plutonium Winds part 2 coming up. Prepare to die, I say. Yes, theose trees nurtures on the spilled juices of evil technology (aka blood).

So yeah. Someone has been busy...

MAP15: Liquid Eternity

Yea I had a lot of spare time this weekend. I have MAP16 almost complete as well!

Back to MAP14.

Rayzik said:

Great atmosphere. Almost looks like a Heretic level...

Rayzik said:

[images]

I'm loving the look of that, the new textures look quite nice.

It's not a hud; it's just the floor and surrounding walls aligned in a remarkably hud-like fashion. The actual numbers and status bar info is from Crispy Doom.

Edit: Also, Rayzik, that's some incredible usage of liquids and minimalist texturing. I'd love to see that level in action at some point.

Crispy Doom HUD with transparency. Looks a bit strange there because of the silver framing. Otherwise I really like it, all the numbers etc are in the same place as they are with the statusbar. When I first saw it I thought it was a bit lame but it really grew on me after playing with it for only a minute.

Been a while since I poked my head in this thread and all I can say is that there's a lot of promising-looking stuff coming down the pipeline. Keep at it in general, dudes.

plums said:

Punching out a whole bunch of spectres in the same spot.

I think we all need to step back and appreciate the incredible awesomeness of this screenshot.

Lainos said:

Deneb Colony. Soon.
[img]http://i63.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0911/8a/37e48ff9926a3f255f57ed6454751c8a.jpg[img]

Looks cool, but it's just a hallway, honestly.

----------------------------------------------------
Expanded MAP04 of Doom0 by 2x, here's how it looks now.

joe-ilya said:

Looks cool, but it's just a hallway, honestly.

why do you have to be so negative about every shot in this thread that's even vaguely detailed, honestly.