Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

You see grass, i see a carpet. No real harm in improvisation.

I wasn't joking on your "grass". I like it actually, and if I get to play your map, I will pretend it is grass, because it feels exotic and adventurous to me to walk in a library with grass growing in it.

I didn't even notice the grass until it was mentioned. Looks awesome, Six!

Now make it rotate.

Does look really good tho.

It will hopefully be ready for release by the end of the week. :P

Just four maps to go!

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping you're using all new self-made MIDIs for this, but that might be a lot to expect in such a short timespan. ;)

I certainly considered it, but yeah, it's a lot to do. If I do end up making one or two new MIDIs they'll definitely go in, though. ;)

jesus christ jimmy. Your screenshots aren't bad but please cut back, man.

I'm not sure I have the thumbnail urls saved. I'll just un-[img] the shots for now. I've also added the extra screenshots back as well.

Just hit the info button on the picture, under thumbnail sizes copy the stuff in the "forums" box.

Personally I like to substitute the link to the actual image for the one in the thumbnail but for that many i wouldn't worry about it.

I should point out, also, that for anyone that has images disabled on the forums, if you put the thumbnail it will replace it with a link to the thumbnail itself. I think. That happened when I was posting thumbnails before and someone bitched about it. :P

Nomad said:

I should point out, also, that for anyone that has images disabled on the forums, if you put the thumbnail it will replace it with a link to the thumbnail itself. I think. That happened when I was posting thumbnails before and someone bitched about it. :P

Yeah, but everything should know they just have to remove the "_th" part from the URL of a thumbnail to get the full-size image.

Some shots of MAP02 now, this time as thumbnails. :P

Hell Revealed MAP04 is one of my favorite maps in that set. ;)

Incidentally, this'll be the last batch of shots before the announcement thread and the beta release of this little project are made. ;)

I quite like the mood set by its overall appearance and color combination, though the visible mirroring puts a damper on it. If it could be edited to tile seamlessly without being mirrored, it'd be fantastic.