Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

i'm not sure how some people on this forum do speedmaps. for me, i just improvise a layout on the spot and just go along with an improvisation. is it a good idea to do that, or to have something on paper first? oh, this is another DM map btw.

Just something that made me laugh while playing AV

bfg blasted a cyberdemon onto a mastermind's head. Neither of them seemed happy with the situation.

I died a few micro-seconds after taking that pic, then spent several more deaths trying to make it happen again.

From Cyberdreams, might look a bit crappy but it's a great WAD for Doom II.
Puzzle-y while also maintaining the run and gun feel (more run than gun) of the original. Check it out, it's a 32 level megawad!

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone around here who's not familiar with cyberdreams, but yah, wonderfully fun mapset :)

thought i'd repost this quote for new images.

Getsu Fune said:

i'm not sure how some people on this forum do speedmaps. for me, i just improvise a layout on the spot and just go along with an improvisation. is it a good idea to do that, or to have something on paper first? oh, this is another DM map btw.

BTW median brightness here is actually 112. it's not that bright i swear.

synthsequence said:

[img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/v7qpkz.jpg[img]

From Cyberdreams, might look a bit crappy but it's a great WAD for Doom II.
Puzzle-y while also maintaining the run and gun feel (more run than gun) of the original. Check it out, it's a 32 level megawad!

That shit lags on advanced doom ports.

Started another SF 2014 map, I need to finish the other started maps too (there's about 4 started). Still a huge WIP and it is currently using placeholder textures as per usual. If anyone knows to re-size in imgur, I would be grateful as "small square" is too small, "original" too big and "Large Image" (used here), is still too big.

Large looks fine to me, it's only 640x480, but you can use medium (m suffix) if you prefer:

Making it clickable would be great too; also I completely forgot how it's done.

I think is (url=full image url)(img)thumbnail(/img)(/url)

That is one gorgeous view gemini09, I like how the trees are placed in the opening to the right, gives that 3D feeling to it.

Glad ya like it. :)

The area is supposed to be quiet, but otherwise monsters like Imps and Lost Souls would fit quite snugly in here...

But I might borrow the bird sprite from Batman Doom. That could be pretty cool...

gemini I love the atmosphere of all those canyon shots you've been posting. also the floor texture as that other tanrock texture looks much better to me than using the wall textures for the floor again