Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink182sean

Is there a mod that gives you the monsters powers?

There's the old ZDoom port called SpiceZDoom. It hasn't been updated for years. To properly play SpiceZDoom you need to extract the DLL files and the ZDoom wad from the 1.22 release of ZDoom.

There is also that shitty mod called Doom Rampage that lets you play as a baron (Don't waste your time downloading it).

There was also an Imp TC floating around the Skulltag Forums.

That's all I know of.

There was also my pisstake of Doom Rampage Edition, called outmyass.wad (on the archive somewhere, search, i can't be bothered)

If you're insane enough to want to try it you MUST use EDGE, not just drag and drop it into zdoom or doom95 like one of the twattish reviewers did before complaining that the doors didnt work

deathbringer said:

There was also my pisstake of Doom Rampage Edition, called outmyass.wad (on the archive somewhere, search, i can't be bothered)

If you're insane enough to want to try it you MUST use EDGE, not just drag and drop it into zdoom or doom95 like one of the twattish reviewers did before complaining that the doors didnt work

That WAD was way better then DRE.

Regardless of it being bad or good, it certainly didn't use monster powers. I know nobody said otherwise; just throwing it out there.

There was also an Imp TC floating around the Skulltag Forums.

Yea, actually MagnuM (the guy working on it) gave me all the resources to finish working on it. I really haven't touched it in a long while, but I do intend to work on it once I finish up all of my other projects (god it'll be nice to work on something by myself for a change).

The last version of it only works with Skulltag 96f though, so if you happen to find it floating around somewhere you'll need to find a copy of 96f.