Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheAdmantArchvile

Most violence

Well, I thought Doom in itself was already quite violent enough, but the last half of Hellcore 2 levels struck me as quite bloody, violent and threatening (eg. hellish) looking with overall redness, satanic simbols, dungeons and violent fights, at least the levels with the infernal theme.

Also wads made by Eric Harris (that columbine kid) were, if I remember correctly, were enriched with extra violent sprite replacements, death animations, and whatnot. I can't be sure (it's been awhile), but you can get them at here in top 10 infamous wads section.

If you mean by numbers of monsters, than Nuts series should suffice fine. My computer lags to 1 fps there.

Be more precise, what kind of violence are you looking for, is it the gory atmosphere or the violent fights. This way, it's hard to say what you're searching for.

Well, assuming he want's more blood and gore, I'd recommend Nash's Gore Mod which I believe is for ZDoom, though it might be GZDoom. Check the thread to be certain

EDIT: Eh, the link in the thread isn't working. I'd post in the thread and ask for a working version, or just PM Nash if you want.

http://tamashiii.com/xtremdiaz.zip

this is a cross between wildweasel's diaz and various monsters from monster resource wad. i take no credit for the wad. i just put together stuff. but there's blood, dismemberment, and ... yeah i think you'll enjoy this.

give it 5 min for the file to upload.

Eric Harris' UACLABS had some edited extra gore too. I was going to steal some of the weaker enemy sprites from that and put them in my own project(s) as a special SSG death animation

Also you can take the DE-MONS.WAD out of Demon Eclipse and add that into whatever your playing. It contains exploding-death animations for the Demon/Spectre, Hell Knight/Baron of Hell and Revenant as far as I can remember, perhaps others too.