Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

32in24-7: Capture The Flag - Beta is up! Check page 7

Mechadon said:

I claim RottKing - Gargantuan Retarded

Um, just making sure you know I claimed this because I haven't seen it added to the first page; I've been working on it for a while now :3

i love making layouts, mapping like this is so much funner than detailing why didnt i think of mapping like this before?

here is a new layout its small took like 45 minutes and is action packed fast paced slaughtermap designed for like 4 people but 6 at max.

http://www.speedyshare.com/342120255.html

map name: Crazy Villagers' Ritual of Sexual Pillagers

preferred song(i have no idea how to do music) '...and time begins' from decrepit birth.

I claim Catoptromancy's map because I'm lazy as well. :p

And I get to choose where I want the flag to be at, since he didn't bother to put any things other than a player 1 start in. :p

Nuxius said:

I claim Catoptromancy's map because I'm lazy as well. :p

And I get to choose where I want the flag to be at, since he didn't bother to put any things other than a player 1 start in. :p

someone deatil and ill add things afeter
or was i already suppose to add
it really needs alot of work to be epic
heh
you were supposed to already :p
meh
just need a detailier
ill flip and epicify

I figured that was the case. :p

I'll start detailing from the south area and make my way north then, since I need to know where the flag will be at while detailing that area.

EDIT: Also, no need to flip or "epicfy", I'll take care of that (or at least try). ;)

I've run into a small problem with your map Rottking...the area with the lava that leads to (I'm guessing) a teleporter...I see a teleport thing but no linedef action for teleporting anywhere :/

But anyways, barring that, I'm very close to finishing this (and I plan on finishing it before the sun rises). A couple more hours tops and I'll post her up.

Shazam foos!

Download for great justice!

Screenies:

Let me know if there are any problems or if you have any comments (they are always appreciated). The only thing I'm sorta stressing over is texture misalignments in the red base since the only way I could copy it over was to flip it instead of rotating it. Just let me know of any misaligns you might find.

Anyways I'm outta gas for tonight...I'll see if I can't start another detail job tomorrow or something.

Heh, thanks much for pointing those out! I knew there would be some left :D

Any suggestions on what I could do to make the lift look more like a lift? If there was a version of that ADEL* texture with a switch on it I think that would work out nicely...but there aren't any. Or maybe put a switch next to it...but I'd have to get Rottking's permission to do that first.

Hmm. Maybe one of the extra gothictx skull switches I tacked onto SW1MOD1, with support textures to the sides of it to separate it from the ADEL* bars, could work? I dunno. This is what I hate about compiling resource wads...I can add everything imaginable and there are still always situations where something else is needed. I don't think it'd be a problem if you put the switch to the side of it, though.

Hmm, alright I'll take a look at that switch and see how it looks. If I don't like it, I'll just move the switch(es) to the wall. Thanks for the feedback, I'll have those fixed and uploaded tomorrow sometime. Now I must greet the sandman....

I'm exceedingly pleased with the final results I've seen thus far. Posting the titlepic for great justice.

I Claimed LOLSMALL for detailing :)

You lazy bums still didn't finish it yet? I blame this due to the lack of pumped up pictures from Shai gg d00d.