Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jayextee

Okay, I'm officially a nerd

/me gives Jayextee a web browser cookie and a bucket of cheese for being "Nerd of the Year 2001"

/me pins DooMBoy and rubs his limp dick all over DooMBoy's nose until he agrees to change his stupid fucking signature

and he said he was going to change it like a weak ago. I wish Lut would delete all the new posts he makes untill he changes it.

DUDE! Give us a hand! We need all able bodied men to help us in our crusade to pin DooMBoy, rub our limp dicks on his nose, and chant NUZZLE NUZZLE NUZZLE!! You in?

DUDE! Give us a hand! We need all able bodied men to help us in our crusade to pin DooMBoy, rub our limp dicks on his nose, and chant NUZZLE NUZZLE NUZZLE!! You in?

Uh, I dislike DB's sig as much as the next member, but can I skip the whole gay fantasy part and settle for kicking the shit outta Mr. SCNBC? Pleeeze? ^_^;

Yaay Linguica! We are saved, both from DoomBoy's sig and the creepy homo-erotic urges of the forum-goers! ^_^

Do people actually bother reading a thread before they post to it anymore? (except deadnail's posts)

Do people actually bother reading a thread before they post to it anymore? (except deadnail's posts)

Whyddafuk am I an exception? Explain or suffer the full wrath of my international collection of french ticklers.

"Harry! I want you to sell me a condom! In fact, today I think I'll have a French tickler, for I am a Protestant!"

If any of you are TRUE nerds, you'll be able to tell me what movie that quote is from.

DC

Monty Python, and I thought it was funny as Hell how the Catholics had so many kids and that really goofy song about getting rid of them, selling them to science I think it was. =)

You're half right (the group half). You get no points, and have a limp dick. May God have mercy on your soul.

DC

Ahh the jolly life of a nerd...

/me has a tankard of ale

who controls the british pound
who keeps the metric system down

WE DO!
WE DO!...

666 linedefs on E1M1

Geez, were do you go to find out shit like that? I WHAT THAT NERD AWARD!!

When did pictures become legal? I've been out o' pocket for a few days, so I may have missed the post.

DC