Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyberMonsterDude

DOOM - Alien Vs. Predator!!! STORY

Hey! This is going to be my story, really short about doom guy going to have to kick the aliens asses in a science facillity but it turns out to be a trap by the demons. Also, predators have come to earth to get trophies from the aliens and the marines. The new monsters are bull demon hybrids and baronAlien [queen]. Here it goes and i dont really care for grammer and spelling mistakes.

Doom guy gets a message from his captian. He needs to find out what happened to a science facillity from mars. A message was sent by a survivor:
"Hello! HELLO! PLEASE HELP ME! The others are dead! Some wierd creatures killed them all and now they are after me! Also, another creature with a cannon started killing the other monsters! ITS MAYHEM AND IF YOU DONT COME SOON I WILL DIE!"

Doom guy and an army gets into a space ship and heads for mars. When they get there, they land and they start exploring the facillity. Doom guy goes on his own while the others explore the planet. Guy hears strange nioses and then a dark wierd looking creature jumps at Doom guy but he blasts the creatures head off with the super shotgun.

"What the heck was that thing?" asks Doom guy "Arrgh! Acid blood!" He looks to his right and sees faster orange version of those creatures go after him so he gets out his BFG and blasts them away. "HaHaHa!" He runs into a room with people coverd with facehuggers then he sees something he thought would never be in his way agian...a PINKY!

"YOU!" shouts Doom guy. The pinky is shot down. Doom guy looks into a room and sees a few mancubuses fire at acid-spitting aliens. Then they are all killed by a predator named Bagolet. Doom guy tries to fire his BFG at the predator but he gets away. "DAMN!" He looks over and he sees a few predators firing at him but the guy is smart. He dodges there plasma shots and he gets a BFG and blasts one of them apart but the others dissapear.

Doomg says "Wtf?"

NOT FINISHED!

Doom guy gets outside and finds all the marines gutted and ripped apart. Guy gets to the ship to fly off but he doesn't know a creature is hiding inside the ship....

"I rather be a coward than die" Doom guy sees a creature breaking the controls. He shoots the ground and then the monster pops up and appears to be a mix of pinky and alien. It has alien tail, alien tounge, pinky face, pinky body, alien limbs and pinky teeth. It screams then more bull demon [pinky] aliens appear. Doom guy grabs his machine gun and fires at the monsters. A pinky alien bites his arm. Doom guy screams in pain and shoots the creatures face off. Finally, he kills them all.

He goes back into the science facility so he can blast the monsters back to hell. He searches everywhere for more demons. Suddenly, a spider brain appears behind him and shoots but doom guy dodges it. Then he sees a predator blast the spider brain into peices but an alien stabs him and head bites him with its tounge.

An acid-spitting alien tries to spit at doom guy. He gets his plasma rifle and shoots it down but more aliens appear along with imps. Doom guy shoots rockets at the imps and runs into a room with dead scientists. The aliens try to break into the room but then hell knights start attacking the aliens. After 3 minutes a predator and baron of hell arrive and they fight. The predator kills the baron of hell, skins it and chops its head off. "Wierd day..." Doom guy comes out and shoots down a few archviles and a few spider brains then he falls into a nest.

"Oh god, what the f'ck is that?" screams Doom guy. A queen starts giving birth to facehuggers but she sees doom guy and begins chasing him. "Oh, sh'!" Doom guy fires a BFG shot at the creature but nothing happens. Then Bagolet arrives and fights the queen but he is stabbed through the leg and thrown away. Aliens are in doom guys way so he shoots them down with the BFG...then a cyberdemon arrives.

"YOU!" Doom guy gets out of the way. The cyberdemon fires 3 rockets at the queen but she runs into the cyberdemon and stabs him. He shoots her more times but the queen head bites the demon. Bagolet comes back with 15 predators and they all kill the queen.

NOT FINISHED!

Gonna introduce the BaronAlien queen and another new monster, imp hybrids that spit out and throw fire balls in the next chapter. Also, it will be the final part...PART 3.

The predators and Bagolet bring the queen away without notiching Doom guy. He gets out and sees the predators fighting fire spitting imp hybrids. "Great..." Doom guy fires a BFG at them killing the hybrids and predators but Bagolet comes and chases him. He shoots a BFG at him but nothing happens. Then a queen alien with horns and goat legs come in and kills Bagolet and then she starts throwing green mucus at Doom guy.

Doom guy runs off and sees the creature chasing him. He gets his BFG and fires 10 shots but the creature was still moving. Doom guy kept shooting rockets and the monster and she was firing back with green mucus. Then the queen grabs the guy and throws him into the ground.

"Ow, f'cking baron freak. What is that?" The guy sees a big skull with cells. He gets the skull and fires it at the hybrid. She falls down bleeding then she gets up but Doom guy fires another shoot which goes through her. She dies. Doom guy runs down stairs and finds hybrids of imps. They, a few lost souls, mancubuses and a spidermastermind attack. Then marines come in and blast everything and help Doom guy. "YES!" shouts doom guy.

Quickly they kill the imp hybrids and they get into the spaceships and fly off. Doom guy lies back and injoys the ride but then he hears a niose. He looks at the control room and finds a cyberdemon hybrid. It quickly rips doom guys head off and drinks his blood then he drags the body to the room to feed.....

THE END

Damn...

The Doomguy must of been like wtf the whole time with all the monsters fighting each other.

It was very fast paced, something is introduced then is killed off in a matter of seconds. Also I was totally not excpecting the ending. How does a cyberdemon fit inside a spaceship? Is the room inside that big or is the hybrid small?

Inferno said:

Damn...

The Doomguy must of been like wtf the whole time with all the monsters fighting each other.

It was very fast paced, something is introduced then is killed off in a matter of seconds. Also I was totally not excpecting the ending. How does a cyberdemon fit inside a spaceship? Is the room inside that big or is the hybrid small?

normally, control rooms are quite big

To feed himself?

To feed some other creatures???

What will happen now!?

OMG OMFG!!!1

Can't wailt for Alien Vs Predator vs Doom Part II!

C'mon... It's the best screenplay since Citizen Kane.

It's got aliens, predadors, marines, bull demons [pinky], hybrids, cursing and a twist ending. Like M. Night Shamalayamanaman or whatever he's called.

Consider the fact that 110%* kids in the world suffer from ADDH, so if "something is introduced then is killed off in a matter of seconds", it pleases the viewer.

*Not an official record.

I'd rate it somewhere between "Santa Claus Versus the Martians" and "Plan 9 From Outer Space". :P

Why not PM CyberMonsterDude and ask him for the screen rights?

I'd cast:
Cristopher Walken for Doom Guy, for as an Archvile. Depends on my mood.
Maybe Tommy Lee Jones for a baron of hell.
Kim Kardashian's ass as Phobos, and Deimos, and Mars.
Soulja Boy for a telefraged imp. Crank that you bitch.
Hugo Chavez for the pinky.

Any other ideas?