Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

Stronghold - Is it finished?! (p3 bottom)

In the third shot I've seen an impaled doomguy's head, looks awesome... it has been made especially for this project or is it from another one ?

K!r4 said:

In the third shot I've seen an impaled doomguy's head, looks awesome... it has been made especially for this project or is it from another one ?

I think that decoration is in skulltag.wad

Guest DILDOMASTER666

To be really honest I've always thought your maps looked really goofy and lackluster in some way or another (the seventh shot in your first post - what in the world?). But I will say some of the special effects are really pretty in these screenshots, for example, alot of the shots in your second post are really enhanced by the impressive special effects.

Keep it up.

Very impressive looking stuff there. Going to have to give these a go when they're done :)

Unless of course, that rapidshare link wasn't supposed to break?

I'm glad you were able to make use of my old Ultimate Doom Invastion map Torm. Good luck with the rest of the project!

Some of those screenshots made me horny. Seriously, they're so colorful and ridiculous. Purple mist? Awesome.

thanks for posting new shots torm.

I recently lost one of my best friends who passed away this week, and this has helped cheer me up a little bit and think about positive and happy thoughts.

- Anyways, the maps looks breathtaking. Map 12 has improved nicely, and it's nice to see a completted map 9.

As for visuals, map 19 looks amazing with its gothic exterior, and map 33...wow...I'm speechless. This is the best work you and the team have ever done, and I can't wait to play it!

I believe it's for skulltag, on a hardware mode (gzdoom basically).

Skybox does look very good to me too. I think it's high-res image within the skybox so it's only possible on gzdoom/skulltag.

Graf Zahl said:

Yes, it will.

Great news. The maps I've played in the alpha version weren't really balanced for Single Player, as one lonely marine could quickly be overwhelmed.
It's a common problem in the latest Invasion wads, sadly.

Thanks a lot for your kind words, the team and I really appreciate something like this after such a long time of work. And don't worry, we will not disappoint your expectations!

How many tiers are going to be in the game? and I remember a long time ago hearing about secret levels, how are those going to be accessible in the game?

There're going to be 6 tiers each 5 maps exept for the last wich has 8!
The way to each secret map is unlocked in another way IIRC, but you'll have to wait for the release and figure it out on your own ;)

I'm pretty sure it's just my tastes, but this wad looks like it will be a hell of a lot more fun to watch than to play.

This is incredible. I poop'd. I'll play some of it later.