Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

Doom Clothing

Anyone got any doom related clothing? Over my time as a Doomer I've done some stuff while trying to suffice for my boredom, and that includes searching through endless amounts of google images looking at anything that comes up for doom. And I noticed there's frequent types of Doom clothing that id had prepared during it's release. At first I just thought they had T-Shirts that said Doom on the front, and id on the back. I later found out much much more than that.

idsoftware.com used to have a bunch of doom related stuff a couple years back, not so much anymore. I remember a Black Doom T shirt and a White one. I also clearly remember a black shirt with red lettering that read "I D K F A" I'm not a hundred percent positive, but I think I remember shirts with this logo, as well as this one (the blurred face)

I later found out through many searches, that along with Doom shirts, there were Doom 2 Shirts, Doom 64 shirts, even a Doom baseball cap. And nowadays with the release of Doom 3, there is Doom 3 shirts, and I found on ebay, a cap that had the Doom 3 UAC logo on it.

I personally own one size small (It was either that for XL) White Doom shirt with a blue scratched id Logo on the back. I am very proud of it too, and wear it freely in public and in the hallways of my own school, prepared to settle any debates about video game violence if they ever come up. I don't own anything else, but if I can find a Doom hat for sale, I'll consider buying it. I once considered getting a Doom tattoo somewhere on me, either by back, waist, or bicep. Hopefully something remarkable, like the Doom guys ouch face, or a Hell Baron or something.

I once bought a black Doom shirt, but I later found from my friends that it was a shirt for a UK Crust Punk band called Doom that played shitty distorted metal music. I knew it wasn't the actual Doom logo, I thought it was a custom remix of it or something, and it was the only shirt that said doom on it that I could find at the time. As you can see here, the logo is remarkably similar. Doom logo

Do any of you guys love doom enough to buy clothes that say doom on it? What do you own? Do you wear it frequently? Anyone selling? Do you know where I can find more Doom clothes? Seen any exotic or rarer articles of doom clothing?

I also have an older shirt with the first Doom's titlepic I made with an iron-on transfer.

I have the BFG shirt from Jinx. I get asked what 'BFG' stands for a lot of the time and nobody is yet to come up to me while I'm wearing it and mention that Doom/Quake/id kicks ass. It's kind of sad actually.

Id doesn't appear to be selling that white doom logo shirt anymore, this does not please me.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

I have the BFG shirt from Jinx. I get asked what 'BFG' stands for a lot of the time and nobody is yet to come up to me while I'm wearing it and mention that Doom/Quake/id kicks ass. It's kind of sad actually.

I guess people don't feel a need to come up and say it, because that's like going up to someone and saying, "The sky is blue." It's just so obvious that it can go unspoken.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

nobody is yet to come up to me while I'm wearing it and mention that Doom/Quake/id kicks ass. It's kind of sad actually.

That reminds me of the time when I had my IDDQD license plate and some guy came up to me and told me it was "brilliant".

I want to get into silk screening maybe this summer, it would be bad ass to create a graphic tee that was doom inspired. Also, I can see JohnnyRancid:
"Hm what should I wear today? I think I'll wear my Doom tee. Haha yeah good idea! What a cool game. Too bad people think it inspired killers. I hope someone says that too me. I hope someone accuses me of being a murderer so I can say shit to them. Yeah! They'll be all like "Doom causes death" and I can retort with how Eric Harris was a psychopath and Dylan was just an influencable person. It had nothing to do with Doom. Doom is one of the most played games of all time and yet there were two killers linked to it. Yeah! Oh man I hope they say something! You talking to me? YOU TALKING TO ME? Oh man I could be like "I'd punch you right now but I'm not violent, see doesn't that prove I'm right?" Oh man I hope someone says something."

:D I'm only saying that because I could see myself having the exact same train of thought. So no offense :)

I'd probably make my own. The status face on a retro t-shirt (see also: Transformers, Hulk, Ghostbusters, Slush Puppy) would be cool. Or one of those holograms that shows two frames when you tilt them.

I have the Doom 3 T-shirt I got free for pre-ordering the game.

I have more Sonic the Hedgehog clothing than I do Doom or Half-Life (1 each)

I wear the Doom 3 T-shirt on Dec. 10; I bought the white one when id brought em back on the webstore but I just keep that one in a dresser. I also bought the IDKFA shirt they sell there and only one person knew what it was from without asking.

I have two of the white Doom logo shirts from Id, and a Doom3 shirt I got from QuakeCon '03. I also made one of TITLEPIC using a white shirt and some iron-on thing.

DJ_Haruko said:

I have two of the white Doom logo shirts from Id, and a Doom3 shirt I got from QuakeCon '03. I also made one of TITLEPIC using a white shirt and some iron-on thing.

At first I misread this and thought that you had a shirt with the actual word "TITLEPIC" written on it.

esselfortium said:

At first I misread this and thought that you had a shirt with the actual word "TITLEPIC" written on it.

I think you just gave me an idea.

Perhaps "ENDDOOM" on the back?

insertwackynamehere said:

:D I'm only saying that because I could see myself having the exact same train of thought. So no offense :)

It's cool, I cracked a laugh.

DJ_Haruko said:

I think you just gave me an idea.
Perhaps "ENDDOOM" on the back?

INTERPIC on the sleeves

exp(x) said:

That reminds me of the time when I had my IDDQD license plate and some guy came up to me and told me it was "brilliant".

That's amazing you wouldnt happen to have a picture of it do you? I gotta get one for my car.

I'd like a shirt that says "MAXVISPLANES 128".

JohnnyRancid said:

That's amazing you wouldnt happen to have a picture of it do you? I gotta get one for my car.

I used to have one that I posted here once, but I seem to have lost it in a reformat.

I got a grey DOOM movie shirt. It just says DOOM in the movie title font style. If it referenced to the movie any more than that I'd have never purchased it.

I have a Doom movie poster. It's one of the actual posters they had outside the theater. All it is is a baron of hell-type thing charging at you and a gun in the foreground like it's part of a first-person shooter, then the movie title. Nothing else. Very Doomy.

JohnnyRancid said:

idsoftware.com used to have a bunch of doom related stuff a couple years back, not so much anymore. I remember a Black Doom T shirt and a White one. I also clearly remember a black shirt with red lettering that read "I D K F A"

There's this and this ...

I own a black shirt with the Doom movie logo on it. However, at the store I got it from, it was stocked with the video game t-shirts, which justified my purchase.

I have a friend whos trying to make a T-Shirt with a cacodemon on it. He said he'd place a caption that says: "He's smiling because jesus loves him". If he finishes it, I'd gladly show everyone

TheAdmantArchvile said:

I have a friend whos trying to make a T-Shirt with a cacodemon on it. He said he'd place a caption that says: "He's smiling because jesus loves him". If he finishes it, I'd gladly show everyone

Dude if he does, have him post the xcf/psd because I'd love to have that shirt too

I have the id anthology shirt and the Doom 3 t-shirt.

I need more Doom tshirts and may start an ebay quest soon.

In fact I need more random tshirts generally.

exp(x) said:

Damn,I never thought of that.My cars plate says TIEFTR and it's weird how no one associates that with the words Tie Fighter on the windshield.They ask if its that Thai Kick boxer guy,I think ihis name was Ung Bokk or something.These idiots dont even know what star wars is.*sigh*