Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

A devastating video that pissess everyone off ! Producer: Bin Laden

damn, this is some kind of joke, right?

Laden states that his attack plan was not revealed to hijackers until before they boarded the planes. Now he admits that he was the one behind the whole attack plan. And listen to what somebody says about this video, i got this off abcnews.com

• Bin Laden Tape Released
• Will Tape Resolve Doubts of bin Laden's Involvement?
• U.S. Sets Bounty for Mullah Omar

Omar Assad,
Electronics Engineer, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

I don't think this is evidence that will stand in an international court or a U.S. court. I don't know what the U.S. government thought it can achieve with this tape. Only because you have a tape — and that too, the quality was so bad, I couldn't gather what was being said and it was not synchronized — that you can just go ahead and seek unipolar justice [sic] and bomb a country? I'm not saying that [Osama] bin Laden is innocent, but let an international court decide that. And the U.S. has already started its attacks so what's the use if they release this tape or not? I don't believe all this.

Gee, dorks, after all, the video is at least something what we've been searching for, some evidence which proves that Bin Laden is ungodly guilty. Although this tape won't be used in court or released, I believe this must be a good start of spending billion dollars on the task and the hunting surely is worth it - to bring convicts to justice for all victims died at the trading center on Sep 11, 2001.

Even though I'm not a religious person and I don't believe in god, I'd still like to say this once, god bless america

Bin Laden admitted it. We have recorded audio of him admitting that he planned the attacks, and that's all any prosecutor needs. (Except maybe hard copies of planning documents...)

I think the fact that they didn't tell some of the 'soldiers' on the planes what was going to happen only makes things worse. It's one thing (tho still inexcusable) if the goons knew they were going to wreck into the WTC, and expected it; but the way bin Laden described it, he was willing to throw the lives of his men away in the attack. Men who might have backed down if they know how they were going to die. That's just... sick, dude.

read this
(sorry, i know not how to post links)
www.insightmag.com/main.cfm?include=detail&storyid=158467

it's a little interesting...

Mwhahahaah that is so Simpsons-like ^_^

Mwa-ha-ha-haaa!!! Take that, World Trade Center! Take that, Pentagon!! Take that Taliban strongho-... Oh, poppycocks.

First off, I didn't watch this video, I watched about two minutes and got sick of it. At this point all it is is an attempt to get people even more pissed off at bin laden and increase support for the bombing campaigns. One fact I find interesting about this whole thing is that a large number of the highjackers (10 I think) were actually Saudi Arabian, and America has yet to do anything to Saudi Arabia. Huh, interesting.

Guest Fanatic

The last thing we (Americans) want is for that fucker to be tried in an international court/trial. A lot of countries are extremely anti-death penalty (Britian for one, many others I'm sure), and that's one guy that needs to die, and die horribly.

I'm even afraid of what would happen here in a court. Remember what a joke the OJ Simpson trial turned out to be? I can imagine the media circus that would pop up from this...

A lot of countries are extremely anti-death penalty (Britian for one, many others I'm sure), and that's one guy that needs to die, and die horribly.

Naaaw, death's too easy for bin Laden. In fact, he'll probably kill himself before he's captured. What he needs is a few dozen consecutive life sentences on life support. Hell, we have the technology; we could make the fucker live in unimaginable pain for a couple hundred years.

What the hell?

Do you actually believe Usama bin Laden is religious? No one turns from a bohemian, wealthy life to a conservative following of a religion (in my view, anyway). He doesn't give a fuck about the Islam. He wants money - nothing more, nothing less.

Usama just wants money? Strange that he would spend all his time in Afghanistan where he can make none. He already has inherited money. He is a believer in extreme Islam and choses to use his fortune to finance extremist aims.
We haven't done anything to Saudi Arabia? We do not attack a country when a few of their citizens break the law. We have diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia and they will cooperate in bringing terrorists to justice. We attacked Afghanistan because their government willingly and knowingly harbored terrorists and refused to rectify the situation. Complete opposite of Arabia. The extremists ruling Afghanistan wanted UBL's monetary and ideological support.

I dunno, it all sounds a little /too/ convinient for me. No one's 100% sure that bin Laden was actually behind it. And then this shady videotape surfaces (and is initially reported by the U.S.) and unequivically codemns bin Laden. So now they have a reason to go after him. I just think that this video is a little too well-timed....

S./

America has staged a whole lot of crap. It wouldn't be strange if this was just made by the government. The government has covered a lot of things up: stuff about the JFK assassination, stuff about the MLK assassination, the many bloody coups in Latin America. Hell, even the moon landing could have been staged. Not that it was, there isn't any evidence to support that it was. But it could have been.

Hell, the US government probably staged those terrorist attacks as well, could have ya' know.

Hell, even the moon landing could have been staged. Not that it was, there isn't any evidence to support that it was.

actually there is, in fact there are books written filled with evidence. i'd mention the title of the book i saw, but i cannot remember.

i'd mention the title of the book i saw, but i cannot remember.

CAPRICORN ONE?!?

Hey Lüt, help me pin DooMBoy so we can rub our limp dicks on his nose and chant NUZZLE NUZZLE NUZZLE at him until he changes his signature. =)

I find interesting about this whole thing is that a large number of the highjackers (10 I think) were actually Saudi Arabian, and America has yet to do anything to Saudi Arabia. Huh, interesting.

Supposedly Afghanistan was the #1 priority because it was the location of the Taliban, a large center of Al-Qaeda, and Osama bin Laden. That is the highest concentration of shitheads that committed or helped the attacks so we're going after them first.

Supposedly.

If the US doesn't go after other countries that have aided or sponsored terrorists then it would be QUITE stupid.

It's amazing how years and years of bad action movies have made the US government loose all credibility.

We always think of ultra secret conspirancy plans to rule the World everytime they speak to the press. Damn are we paranoic or what?

Sure, I know of the many lies they've told to the people and several of those horrendous secrets they want to hide/forget and can't. But damn, it's hard to believe we doubt about this video after the massacre on Sept 11 AND the fact that the Taliban didn't even considered a diplomatic solution but instead just told their people to fight.

If Bin Laden gets captured and starts dancing infront of the camera, singing "I Did it!!!" you will all start making up stories about ILM doing a virtual Bin Laden based on one of his brothers to fashion false news. He's an enemy to your country and if he could banish you all with just the press of a button he'll do it.

What else do you need?

It's like if people went as "Oh, mmmh, he doesn't look that evil, yeah call me again when you find someone in a black robe wearing a demon mask with a secret stronghold in the middle of the ocean"

And to make my above point clearer: the man is most likely to be a hero in Libya (iirc). Do you know why? He built roads, schools, and what else in there - obviously to recycle those people's heads into supporting him.

PS: Since everyone's talking about this I'll reveal some details about a Doom project I've been working on (alone, BTW). Basically it's a view on what might've really happened on Sept 11th, where the CIA is actually guilty of the attacks and use Usama Bin Laden as a scapegoat, and you find out the only thing he did was to divert a large amount of, etc. etc. government cleaning etc. etc. but you're gonna play it so it's no use to say anything else :) It's on design phase, so nothing is actually done yet.

And to make my above point clearer: the man is most likely to be a hero in Libya (iirc). Do you know why? He built roads, schools, and what else in there - obviously to recycle those people's heads into supporting him.

Not necessarily. Binny's priorities are obviously different from ours. He's definetally gathering support, but that cannot be his only motive. The American government is doing things to win support for their campaign in Afghanistan, but that's not their primary concern at this time. It's not all subversion and brainwashing and conspiracies against the people, as much as some people would like to believe it is.

Basically it's a view on what might've really happened on Sept 11th, where the CIA is actually guilty of the attacks and use Usama Bin Laden as a scapegoat, and you find out the only thing he did was to divert a large amount of, etc. etc. government cleaning etc. etc.

Binny's

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!!!114%#& ^_^

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!!!114%#& ^_^

Old news. ^_^

Binny and friends didn't shed a tear for the people killed in the 9/11 attacks. No Westerner shed a tear for the people toasted by that sub-nuclear fuel-air bomb we shoved up Afghanistan's ass. "They" are the "enemy". "They" deserve no sympathy, no mouning. It's how things work.

"Them". And. "Us".
Lobbying determined through a mire of disbelievers.
"Them". And. "Us".
Dire perpetuaion and incongruous insisence,
Tumult for the ignorant and purpose for all the violence,
A confused loose alliance forming
"Them"...
...and...
......"Us"....
(We can take them all... We can take them all...)

I so totally agree with Zaldron here.

Besides those aforementioned bad action movies and suspense thrillers made by mentally deranged people like Oliver Stone, and various conspiracy theories by people who are probably better off locked away in padded rooms, none of which has any actual concrete evidence to suggest or prove their veracity, what in hell makes you think there's any sort of vast over-reaching conspiracy hidden behind our government structure?

The elected officials have political ties to special interest groups, by their necessity, but the technical operators (the folks in the state department, CIA, etc) are appointed and/or hired based on MERIT. They're not (for the most part) stupid, and a videotape like this is so controversial they're not likely to let the stupid ones handle it. They well knew the reactions it would generate (those psychology degrees are good for something you know), both at home and abroad, and they probably damn well knew it wouldn't change much in the equation. That pretty much rules out any chance of it being a fake.

Instead, all evidence and circumstance point to this videotape being horribly horribly real. Releasing it if it were fake would make no logical sense whatsoever.

Remember, it takes competence to run a highly secret conspiracy. That same competence when applied to this situation would suggest that they wouldn't bother with faking a video.