Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

Perhaps the most important question that has ever been posed

If you had to give up one of the following permanently, which would you choose?

Oral sex

OR

Cheese

Having gone without both, I can safely say... oral sex.
Reason being there is no alternative to cheese.

I would give up cheese if there was a promise of consistently available, disease-free oral sex from an attractive female.

But what if your supply of oral sex runs dry...er, figuratively. :p Then you'll be out of cheese for life.

Cheese.

See, I could just suck her toes while she's at it, if I still wanted to taste cheese!

Wow that is a pretty evil question...uhhhh, I don't think I could live without cheese D:

If that was THE fetish in your life, meaning you almost have to have it to get off in one form or another, then i guess you would have to give up cheese.. im glad that its not a key need of myself (with this issue)

Let's measure what I get out of each before I decide

Oral sex:
Pleasure
A potential mess

Cheese:
Cheese steaks
Cheeseburgers
Quesadillas
Grilled cheese (with tomato)
Pizza
Parmesan cheese on anything
Omelets
Mozerrela sticks
Cheese fries
Potato bites

Anyway, this was a pretty easy decision. The winner is cheese. With that said, I'm glad I can enjoy the luxuries of being an American and enjoy both of these

I'd give up Cheese.

Cheese eating fat virgins of the internet, increase your chances of getting laid by eating less crap, exersising more, going out and including yourself into activities that don't requiere a mouse, keyboark, joystick, screen and/or cheese.

Alboroto said:

I'd give up Cheese.

Cheese eating fat virgins of the internet, increase your chances of getting laid by eating less crap, exersising more, going out and including yourself into activities that don't requiere a mouse, keyboark, joystick, screen and/or cheese.

Non-fat virgins also don't post on a forum board regarding to a 10+ year old video game.

Alboroto said:

lol shut up u fukin fgt jock

Ehhh........hmmm..........bah!

HOW DO I CHOOSE?!!

EDIT: Fuck it, give up the oral sex. Cheese = too many good things in life to choose from. Besides, there's at least two other hole to mess around with, so you couldn't suffer THAT much....

Kirby said:

Ehhh........hmmm..........bah!

HOW DO I CHOOSE?!!

EDIT: Fuck it, give up the oral sex. Cheese = too many good things in life to choose from. Besides, there's at least two other hole to mess around with, so you couldn't suffer THAT much....

Haha, you were thinking about GIVING oral sex?? Loser. Plus, I don't know what "other 2 holes" you were thinking about, but you won't see me eating ass.

Bucket said:

Haha, you were thinking about GIVING oral sex?? Loser. Plus, I don't know what "other 2 holes" you were thinking about, but you won't see me eating ass.

The fuck? Maybe the context of my post was off, but I sure as hell wasn't talking about GIVING. I'm saying that even though you can't get head, you can at least still get pussy so it's not like the end of the world.

Alboroto said:

Congratulations, you're an idiot.

Besides, oral sex doesn't even come close to a nice, warm pussy.

Wow... people do easily get offended around here...

The post was a joke, mimicking the way a not-so-clever-smartass would post trying to make fun of other people.

First. The question itself proves to be a joke. Cheese is a very important part of every good arthery filling deliciuos tasting treat. I love cheese. I love almost everithing containing such product. Oral sex is waaaaay overrated.
In that case: Cheese vs oral sex, hmm... I'd give up cheese.

I can still have good sex without oral sex, but a cheeseburger will be the saddest dish in the world.

Second. Attack someone within a forum and starting a war is considered to be one of the dumbest things to do... trying to sound like a full grown macho with a keyboard and a pussy on each hand just reinforces the fact that everybody will see me like a pussy with both hand on a keyboard. I'm J/k

Third. I have nothing agaist virgins. Remember, thanks to a virgin now we have baby jesus. And I used to be one. For longer that I'd have wanted.

So Exp(x), Kaiser, Ralphis, relax... try to see the sarcasm between lines.