Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

The Incredible Hulk Trailer

its the new wave of marvel movies!!!

not a bad thing...

anyways, nothing will be able to replace lou ferrigno and his beastlyness...

Anyone else notice in the theatrical trailer there is a brief musical nod to the old television series?

I always thought it was weird that ANOTHER remake of Hulk was being made less than 5 years after the last remake, which I think I think is unusual in any instance. Tells you just how bad the last one was, eh?

Texas Libra said:

I always thought it was weird that ANOTHER remake of Hulk was being made less than 5 years after the last remake, which I think I think is unusual in any instance. Tells you just how bad the last one was, eh?

Ang Lee's Hulk wasn't bad. In fact it's one of my favorite comic book movies. It just wasn't what a regular summer blockbuster viewer wanted to see.

This new trailer doesn't really impress me, but maybe I'll go see it, if the reviews are favorable.

Texas Libra said:

I remember seeing the Hulk movie as a double feature at the drive in with my mom and sister, and we just kept laughing the whole way through it.

Well, I like Norton, and Roth, and Hurt. This could be good.

BTW, I always seem to confuse Hurt with Liam Neeson. O_o

EDIT: I just noticed that Lou Ferrigno is in the credits at IMDB. As is Stan Lee. (in the cast that is)

kristus said:

As is Stan Lee. (in the cast that is)

Stan Lee has supposedly been in every Marvel movie as a cameo appearance.

yeah, he has been. all three spider-man movies, the first hulk movie (he was a security guard at banner's research facility w/ ferigno as his partner), he was the mail man, willy lumpkin, in the first f4 movie and, as "himself", a wedding crasher in the rise of the silver surfer. there has been a bit of chatter round the net that ferigno might actually be the voice of the hulk. dunno if thats true though.

I thought that one of the reasons that the Feringo Hulk said nothing at all in the TV series was because Faringo's voice was so high pitched and silly sounding.

Anyway, now I need to see this after reading more on Marvel's plans. Apparently from Iron Man on, through this, the Thor movie, all the way up to a 2011 Captain America movie they're setting up the Avengers movie for July 2011 where all of the actors will come together for the final film I guess.

Sounds pretty fucking SWEET

Enjay said:

I thought that one of the reasons that the Feringo Hulk said nothing at all in the TV series was because Faringo's voice was so high pitched and silly sounding.

yeah, thats what I heard to, but nowadays they can just manipulate his voice. it's just a rumor though. I don't take much stock in them.

I just hope Stan Lee lives long enough to make more cameo appearances. Not because I like them I just want to make it a run on gag.

EDIT: gramar.

I always have fun spotting the Stan Lee cameos in Marvel movies.

This Hulk movie looks good. Also I am one of the few who really enjoyed the first one.

I think this looks good. This one looks much more action oriented compared to the last one, which was much more dramatic.

Plus Edward Norton is awesome.

While I don't care for Edward Norton in the slightest, I am looking forward to this movie; mostly because I like the hulk and Iron Man will be making a cameo.

Heh, Edward Norton would make a great Bruce Banner, just because he's so wiry and meek, so it makes for a kind of interesting contrast. Also, he has experience playing a guy with a split personality. :P

Anyway, I heard rumor that they're linking the Hulk and Iron Man movies together (along with I think an upcoming Captain America movie) so that they can make an Avengers movie down the line.