Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Doom Heaven

Well looks like some serious fun. One problem tho:

Rapid Share Really Sucks since in 1 out of 200000 times I enter the right code they want. And frankly I don't have the money to spend on them, and no intention to spend even a 1/10000 cent on them.

So my suggestion is that you try megaupload any other upload site that lets you download without having to enter a goddamn code. Or share it via Emule and post the E2DK link here. Just my 2 points here.

Technician said:

Why?

All you hear is "HEH HEH HEH UH HUH HEH HEH HEH WHOA ARGH THAT WAS COOL HEH HEH HEH UM SORRY ABOUT THAT HEH HEH HEH WHOA THAT WAS COOL" Ad nauseum.

Wow, I never knew people were still interested in those add-on CDs. Some of those are quite rare! I used to do a lot of research on those rare expansion packs, but c.imp's list still has quite a few items that I've never heard, of, LOL.

Speaking of downloads, I do know of a site that has many of those CDs (in ISO format) available for download. Unfortunately, the site in question is illegal (it also has warez on it), so I can't post it here.

By the way, here is a list of add-ons that I compiled (posted under my old account). Some of the URLs no longer work, though.

*braces*

I think textfiles.com has some ISO's of shovelware CD's, it also has numerous stupid bomb-making texts with which to kill yourself. Think it's warez free though (at least i have seen links to it here before)

Snarboo said:

There is some really random crap on that disk. There's a wad called big that is basically all the levels from Doom, at least the original three episodes anyway. It even includes the swastika in E1M4, so it's based on an older version. I don't feel like testing it to see if the levels have been changed, but it's kind of interesting.

The rest of it seems to be random levels and wad packs.

Yep - E1M4...

Do you mean all the levels from doom crammed into one map? Don's Challenge did that with the levels from E1 (But modified quite a bit, some more than others). Back when i knew nothing about computers i thought it'd be cool to make "one massive level with all the maps from Doom (this was PSX doom which i was assuming was identical to the PC version) in one" and then "put it on the internet(!) so loads of people can all run around and fight in it at once"

deathbringer said:

Do you mean all the levels from doom crammed into one map? Don's Challenge did that with the levels from E1 (But modified quite a bit, some more than others). Back when i knew nothing about computers i thought it'd be cool to make "one massive level with all the maps from Doom (this was PSX doom which i was assuming was identical to the PC version) in one" and then "put it on the internet(!) so loads of people can all run around and fight in it at once"

"big.wad" is just all the levels seperate of the original Doom, slightly modified(weapons, powerups, Cyberdemons) - quite silly.

Oh yeah, there are some real masterpieces on these disks. My disk (link above, if it's still being hosted) had a lot of wads that were thing replacements for the original episode two levels (well, not so much "replacements" as "extra monsters added"). They worked, but were put together horribly. I looked in XWE, and some of the maps had as many as FIVE reject lumps, which were all different from eachother...