Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inferno237

My doom 4 marine drawing and idea

I think the day Doom IV will feature a footless, skinny chibi kid holding a large joint will be the day when wmull runs microsoft

inferno237 said:

it is also how i would like to see the marine protrayed in D4

You must be very easily pleased.

And btw I personally thought it looked like he was holding his own smoldering cock.

Bank said:

And btw I personally thought it looked like he was holding his own smoldering cock.

Best interpretation yet. I can't believe I didn't see it.

If there is anything the original design for Doomguy needed, it was less armor. I don't think I can handle a playable marine wearing a bulletproof vest in space.

Ahem... I'm the only inferno around here buddy.

Just kidding. Not too bad, though I think if you keep drawing you'll improve very much.

Prince of Darkness said:

No offense...But I second.

I third. Time, diligence, and patience. Copying your favorite artists works freakin' wonders, too. I bet that's how the other forum artists started, myself included.

leileilol said:

I think the day Doom IV will feature a footless, skinny chibi kid holding a large joint will be the day when wmull runs microsoft

Heh.

I fear the new main FPS characters will look skinny just like the fan-art above. There's a trend into this. Scroll "Everything Else" to find a thread related to this. Someone called the new faces "emo-kids". Indeed, I can't imagine a die-hard hero to look average, he'd have to be the toughest/smartest etc. to survive all ordeal by himself.

This isn't a great picture, but you definitely have lots of room to improve. As others have said, keep drawing a lot and you'll get better fast.

And lol @ smoldering dick interpretation

printz said:

I can't imagine a die-hard hero to look average, he'd have to be the toughest/smartest etc. to survive all ordeal by himself.

How are appearance and being the toughest/smartest related?

That's not a joint - it's an auxiliary air filter that's not quite connected to his/her helmet by a hose. :-)
Should Space Marines be built like brick shithouses? Not if they're spending a lot of their time in weightless or low gravity environments!