Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kristus

Lüt - Zaldron

Lüt : When are you gonna send me those sounds? I'm waiting ..

Zaldron : When are the sequence gonna be done? I'm waiting ;)

Lüt : When's the beta due. :p

Later Cheers

Lüt

Heh, I've been stuck in the happy land of hardware failure, reformats and ISP bankruptcy for the last 5-6 weeks. I gotta find which hard drive or CDR I backed up all your stuff to.

Yeah, these forum newbie lamers gotta learn how to use such stuff.

Ebola, that so great wad author, is really a gentle man: he don't answer you and prefers to be unaware of your lack of knowing to live!

Ebola, that so great wad author, is really a gentle man: he don't answer you and prefers to be unaware of your lack of knowing to live!

He doesn't answer me because he is in awe of respect and he knows that it would be foolish to challenge the tremendous power I radiate.

Heh. No..

2 maps aren't done.. those 2 maps were a good bit on the way but both authors decided to restart them..

ohwell..

Wow, the Millennium beta still hasn't been put up? Shit, Lüt, I was out of your hair for an entire month and you still couldn't get anything done... :P

And ebola, I'm finally back on so I'm working on nimrod again...it would be oh so wonderful if Legacy stopped crashing on that damn sewer level. I might just use that IDCLEV thing soon, if I have to.

Fine, I suppose I'll take a break from my month's worth of spam to catch up on and take a look.

NO MORE ALLEGRO!!! NO MORE ALLEGRO!!! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!

Wow, the Millennium beta still hasn't been put up? Shit, Lüt, I was out of your hair for an entire month and you still couldn't get anything done... :P

I've been working on Heretic. This stupid thing is gonna get done or else. It's been so close for about 4 years now.