Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomGater

RE -DOOMED for Quake 2

I know, technically I am in the wrong forum, because I am looking for a QUAKE2 Mod, BUT... it's our favourite toy DOOM!!!

Some years ago someone named Terry “Ricebug” DeLaney made an astonishing TC for Quake2, called 'RE-DOOMEd', containing DOOM and DOOM 2 levels and I am desperately looking for it. Unfortunately, there seems to be another person with the same name, who is a bible student. So, hefty googling for the Quake2 TC I just learned a lot about Jesus and our lord, but found nothing about this mod. Can anyone help me?

Helpful links will be rewarded with most interesting bible quotes.

Ahh, Thanks a lot! And here comes your bible quote:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "
(taken from 'Pulp Fiction') :-)

EDIT:
Download from atomicgamers sucks, so I just made a small downloadpage on my site:
http://doomgate.de/files/redoomed/index.html

DoomGater said:

Meinste IMP, der nicht verstanden hat worum es geht, oder mich ? :-)

this is an english only forum :/ und mein Deutsch ist einfach schrecklich

Arrêtez de parler dans des langues étrangères s'il-vous-plaît...

Edit : this thread is going to be helled I feel :/

K!r4 said:

Edit : this thread is going to be helled I feel :/

Probably, seeing as how it served its pupose by the second post and that it's gotten pretty silly since then...

...Aunque este conversación es una diversión