Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jim Rainer

What kind of odd/absurd/strange/ridiculous things have you done recently?

Went to the gas station after some cigarettes and there is this hot lesbian that works there. I got her high and tried hitting on her. Didn't work.

got laid by my best friend's wife's 40 year old aunt. she's desperate, doesn't speak english well, and now wants to come over and cook and clean for me. on the pro side, she's got a pretty good body and is a total animal in bed.

I have learned something that many should know:

If you ever go to an Anime Convention, and your best friend looks like the main character of "Kingdom Hearts" and dresses up like him as-such, expect to be raped.

geekmarine said:

Man, I've hit an impasse regarding my learning of the guitar. Took it up about a year ago, but I have short, stubby fingers, and so some chords are just damn difficult.

Damn, I'm having the same problem. I was hoping I'd eventually get around it though...

Danarchy said:

Damn, I'm having the same problem. I was hoping I'd eventually get around it though...

Practice makes perfect. It'll seem impossible at first, but the more you play, the esier it gets. I know it's the same old story, but that's all it is. If you are still getting stuck/lost, find someone to help you/show you some stuff, maybe a teacher even.

Spent 10 minutes looking for my keys only to find them in my pocket.

I put some toast in a toaster because I was hungry. I was wondering why it was taking so long to pop out, and then I realized that I forgot to plug the toaster in. =(

Kirby said:

Practice makes perfect. It'll seem impossible at first, but the more you play, the esier it gets. I know it's the same old story, but that's all it is. If you are still getting stuck/lost, find someone to help you/show you some stuff, maybe a teacher even.

True, sometimes I'm in front of something which seems impossible to do but after a bit of training it's learned.

Had a silent chuckle or two while watching a couple of kids make "rainbows" on a flat screen tv in walmart last weekend. they foolishly had it on display right in the middle of an isle around a bunch of crappy dvd's (those .99 blckbusters, you know) though they didnt actualy do the worst of it, looked like someone "keyed" it along the bottom too.

Came back to Doomworld
EDIT: This is both odd, absurd, strange, AND ridiculous.

ok for real, everything that happened to me today was odd/absurd/whatever...

i smoked dank with like 30 different people while i was shrooming.

and then some crazy ass shit happened.

Butts said:

i smoked dank with like 30 different people while i was shrooming.

I'l drink to your health to help you out, kid.

I was in my basement and I turned on my computer. I needed to go back upstairs for something. I kinda glanced at a picture that is hanging on the wall and thought I saw 2 legs sticking out of the side of the frame, from behind. 2 rather large spider legs! I ignored it, thinking maybe it was part of the wire hanger.... but I never noticed this before? On my way back I had another look. If those spider legs are real, that's one big assed spider too big for my liking to be just hanging around. So I figured if he's right behind the frame a punch will take him out. So I punched the frame and these legs suddenly moved outward along with a third. It turns out there was no spider and the hanger at the back is made out of some kind of twisted fiber stuff that partially unraveled. :p

Well i've purchased a super-cheap "DV" camera off Ebay, which is more like a webcam (320x480 resolution) with batteries and SD cards. Oh well, it's small and only cost £2.99 (+19.99 delivery charge!) so i can take it to the Download festival and not worry about it being nicked. Guess that's not that stupid, actually (considering basically the same thing but with one SD card included is almost £70 in Argos)

I farted in my truck with the windows up, and lasted 2:30 before gagging.

SamBeckett94 said:

Oh, so you'd prefer to have sex rather than watch a cop in a wheelchair?

It's just a hole. And if it's your WIFE... well then it's just that same hole again.

Spent 40 bucks two nights ago on some budlite and vodka only to remember I was supposed to give half of that to my dad. I had to make up an excuse such as "I accidently filled my car up with gas". Now that really fucks me over cause I cant ask for gas money and Im two hashes away from E. On a side note, yes it was a very enjoyable night.