Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jim Rainer

What kind of odd/absurd/strange/ridiculous things have you done recently?

Did you consider crossing to the other bank and repeating the experiment to see if you get the same result?

My Fiance left me and slept with my ex friend.SO I got drunk and put my fist through her car's passenger side window.

And the stupid shit I pulled recently was we actually started going out again,but I was dumped like 2 days ago.What a bitch.

I gave 20 pounds to a busker and refused when he tried to give it back to me.

I believed covering a mate's open car window with clingfilm would protect it from the recent storms we've been getting in Germany. but
1. the window was closed enough to not let much or any rain water in.
and 2. The clingfilm formed a pocket which collected some water and collapsed inwards (at least, that's how I think it happened) and formed a nice smooth ramp to which all the rain water could cling (with the power of water physics) and slide easily into the car.

I was challenged to some kind of out-gaying competition. I lost and fled the town.

GreyGhost said:

Did you consider crossing to the other bank and repeating the experiment to see if you get the same result?

I didn't have another fiver on me.

Broke down my Marlin 39 and the firing pin popped out in two pieces. Inspected it further and found there was a burr on the chamber. I thought the legs on the firing pin were a stop, but evidently they are there to retract it when the gun is cycling. Swore a lot at that point.

To follow up finishing high school, I now have graduated and own a diploma.

Crazy, innit? I came here as a naive 13-year-old, and now I'll 18 in two weeks and I'm all done with secondary schooling.

Time flies when you're having fun, they say...

Went to Cambridge to find a lightweight camping bed and came back with two CD's and no money. Oh well i'll just drink so much i could sleep on top of a barbed wire fence and not notice, then the floor of a tent won't matter.

Also didnt we have a thread like this some time back in which somebody said they broke into a school and stole a heart, brain and lungs in a jar during a power cut? that (thread!) was awesome.

I think that thread was along the lines of "what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done" and some guy got it helled because he posted stuff like "I raped my sister" and "I buried a cat alive" and "I set my dad on fire" and weird shit

Imp said:

Sex > Cop in a wheelchair.

You're a monster! I suppose you'd rather have sex than enjoy a trip to the Lake District too, would you?

I met a girl from the internet and had sex with her.

More than 40 times in ten days.

Roar.

deathbringer said:

Oh well i'll just drink so much i could sleep on top of a barbed wire fence and not notice, then the floor of a tent won't matter.

Ah that sentence reminded me of a dumb thing I did. I was playing baseball with my buddies a couple weeks ago, and I foul tipped a ball into the property of a warehouse over a barbed wire fence. It was our only ball and we had only just arrived, so I had to go fetch it. I scratched up my chest pretty bad trying to get over, and cut some holes in my shirt. It was pretty rough, but I did end up getting the ball so we kept playing.

SamBeckett94 said:

You're a monster! I suppose you'd rather have sex than enjoy a trip to the Lake District too, would you?

I'd rather have DOUBLE SEX than that.

Bashe said:

I think that thread was along the lines of "what's the naughtiest thing you've ever done" and some guy got it helled because he posted stuff like "I raped my sister" and "I buried a cat alive" and "I set my dad on fire" and weird shit

I'm pretty sure that all three of those activities are illegal in most of the world. I really hope that poster simply had a twisted sense of humor and wasn't being serious. O_o

Jim Rainer said:

Once I listened to a song by Bullet for my Valentine.
It haunts me to this very day.

Whats wrong with that band?Granted they arent metal but I give them a C for a decent attempt

I tried to "IDCLIP" into a girls locker room. Not to successful. So i tried using "IDSPISPOPD" and it worked perfectly ;) I was in. I must have been running doom.exe. lolz

scorpion said:

Quit my job and left the lot behind to travel halfway around the world for a girl.

Is that what brought you to China in the first place, or are you back here now?

r_rr said:

I tried to "IDCLIP" into a girls locker room. Not to successful. So i tried using "IDSPISPOPD" and it worked perfectly ;) I was in. I must have been running doom.exe. lolz

I generally have to use IDCHOPPERS.

Jim Rainer said:

I'll say the same about Placebo.

Jim Rainer said:

Thanks, you just reminded me of sevearal months of ear pain as my country's youth was invaded by this.

Yes, I hate Bullet for my Valentine.

Creaphis said:

Is that what brought you to China in the first place, or are you back here now?

That was over 2½ years ago, and I'm still here (for you: waaay over there).

Heh, my "Chinese girl" conveniently had her parents or even grandparents move to Dublin decades before she was born. Now she's in London... same time zone, beeches.

Also there's a Bullet song on one of the Need For Speed games i bought because... well, because i couldnt find Midnight Club 3 Remix, and i thought it was decent, but then i heard an album by them and it was titting boring. But then again i'm going off rock and metal altogether, it really does all sound the same. Give me some Vera Lynn

I got hungry, so I threw a pizza in the oven and set the timer for 16:00 minutes to alert me when it was ready. However, after a time that seemed much longer than that, I went back to ckeck my pizza and realized to my horror that I set the timer to 16:00 hours.

My pizza was burnt to a crisp. =(