Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jim Rainer

What kind of odd/absurd/strange/ridiculous things have you done recently?

I was trying to hit on this girl i met in the local store, were were talking and i was talking about me and my buddies and what we like to do when were having fun, it went well at first but then i kind of forgot that i was talking to a girl and a stranger and i screwed things up by telling her that when me and my friends get crazy as a result of either partying or just by plain alcohol, we like getting naked and start to jump and play around on my friends trampoline outside in his garden, she just said nothing and walked away, i felt very stupid afterwards.

I like Cadbury's Cream Eggs.
I like Pizza, I combined the two and find that I now hate both of them.

Janderson said:

I like Cadbury's Cream Eggs.
I like Pizza, I combined the two and find that I now hate both of them.

Win. Lock the thread. [/backseat]

I keep returning to this thread - is that odd enough?

deathbringer said:

Give me some Vera Lynn

we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day.

Keep smiling through , just like you, always do, till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.

So will you please, say hello, to the folks that I know, tell them I wont be long, they'll be happy to kno that as they saw me go I was singing this song .

We'll meet again, dont know where,dont know when, but I know well meet again. some sunny day
(choir) we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day. Keep smiling through , just like you, always do, till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.
So will you please, say hello, to the folks that I know, tell them I wont be long, they'll be happy to kno that as they saw me go I was singing this song. But i KNOW we'll we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day

God, how can anybody do anything here with all the database errors?!

SuperSlammer2 said:

what\'s wrong with bullet for my valentine? there a good metal band imo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. They're a wannabe metalcore group. Little emo kids who want to play metalcore, and fail.

Jim Rainer said:

Patience. Lots and lots of patience.

dutch devil said:

I drove 220 kmph where 80 kmph was allowed.

Wanted to find out how fast your car could go, I take it? Guilty of that myself. :p One of the first things I do whenever I get a different vehicle is see how fast it can go. Gotta satisfy that curiosity. ;)

Jim Rainer said:

I logged on two days ago after a database error to find one member and zero guests online - talk about feeling lonely.

GreyGhost said:

I logged on two days ago after a database error to find one member and zero guests online - talk about feeling lonely.

Tell me about it... I hope that someone can figure this out soon. =(

Even when we're not here in the numbers at the bottom of your screen, we're still all here in spirit.

Creaphis said:

Even when we're not here in the numbers at the bottom of your screen, we're still all here in spirit.

And im still here in a Sprite ;)

I had a weird day at work on Tuesday. They made us stay late cleaning the Hell out of everything which just sucked ass, though I got off earlier than most (at 11:15 PM). Meanwhile, I was chatting up one of the servers there (more like she was chatting me up, heh) and she implied that she wanted to invite me to a party if she could get one together. Unlike most of the other girls working there, she's pretty smart and seems really interesting. Not holding out much hope considering past experiences, but still... :)

GreyGhost said:

I keep returning to this thread - is that odd enough?

we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day.

Keep smiling through , just like you, always do, till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.

So will you please, say hello, to the folks that I know, tell them I wont be long, they'll be happy to kno that as they saw me go I was singing this song .

We'll meet again, dont know where,dont know when, but I know well meet again. some sunny day
(choir) we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day. Keep smiling through , just like you, always do, till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away.
So will you please, say hello, to the folks that I know, tell them I wont be long, they'll be happy to kno that as they saw me go I was singing this song. But i KNOW we'll we'll meet again, don't know where, dont know when. but I know well meet again, some sunny day

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else here
Feel the way I do?

Nuxius said:

Wanted to find out how fast your car could go, I take it? Guilty of that myself. :p One of the first things I do whenever I get a different vehicle is see how fast it can go. Gotta satisfy that curiosity. ;)

I ran out of road 220 kmph isn't its top speed, gotta test it on the German autobahn someday.I suspect its top speed is somewhere between 240 and 250 kmph.

And its legal to do in Germany, I would be in serious trouble with the police if they catched me with that speed here in the Netherlands.I would have lost my drivers licence and recieve an hefty fine, maybe they would impound my car and who knows the slammer for me.

i went about 80 mph on a residential street, i tried to do a burnout but my car is too weak. however, my friend has a badass chevelle and that monster can burnout no problem.

Speaking of brakes, I once drove a truck with no brakes down the highway to pick up some parts the boss ordered. Fun time getting off the highway.

I work at an amusement park, and yesterday I was bored enough to realize that the compass on the little hand-held maps of the park that the guests can take is oriented wrong, it's flipped 180 degrees from the way it should be. I pointed this out to the general manager of the park, who had previously not been aware of this mistake, but I was not rewarded for my diligence :/

I did something pretty stupid the other day.First time I ever got into serious trouble with the cops too.

I was at the gas station and my friend Samantha ran inside for a min and I sat there and didnt notice the big fucking orange truck that ilegally parks behind me and beside the highway like a douche.So Sam comes back out and we start to head off.After backing up for a second I hear a crunch.I hit that fuckers truck!So Sam freaks out and she says that she can't come with me so I just bolted.
About 9 that night I got a call from the police,someone got my LP number and reported me.So now I have to pay on no insurance,failure to report,and leaving the scene.And all that because I wanted to feel what one minute of anarchy felt like.It was fun but stupid and costly.

When I was 3, I used to climb over my neighbors fence and stayed in that guy's garage for some reason.

Recently? I actually shot a wasp nest with a slingshot and made a mad dash to the house. I didn't get stung, but the wasps swarmed the window for a while. I kinda liked the experience but I doubt I'll do it again.