Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

I Want to Believe

Starring: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Xzibit, Amanda Peet and Billy Connolly.

What

Starring: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Xzibit, Amanda Peet and Billy Connolly.

WHAT?

Heehehehe

Oh dear, I hope it's better quality than that.

They should at least use 1088p :o

YO DAWG I HURD YOU LIKE X-FILES SO WE PUT A CANCER-EATING GUY IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN EAT CANCER WHILE YOU DRIVE.

Billy Connolly is a great actor. I have no idea who Xzibit is. Anyway, I saw the teaser for this a long time ago and...man, I'd really love more X-files storyline. I watched that show religiously from Season 3 until Moulder left (then caught the last few episodes).

Danarchy said:

I have no idea who Xzibit is.

Some rapper. Apparently, Hollywood has found a new fad were they must include rappers to gain attracted audiences.

Already this movie is ruined.

Xzibit? "West Coast customs is here Mulder and Skully! We gonna pimp yo ride!"

It pisses me off when they use rappers instead of actors with actual talent. Aspiring black actors really get the shit end of the stick when all these leads get filled by rappers.

POTGIESSER said:

Xzibit? "West Coast customs is here Mulder and Skully! We gonna pimp yo ride!"

It pisses me off when they use rappers instead of actors with actual talent. Aspiring black actors really get the shit end of the stick when all these leads get filled by rappers.

Maaaaaaaan X to the Z is 'larious.

Tupac 10 years today...BALLA.

I actually think XZibit is pretty cool. He's definitely one of the dorkiest "gangsta" rappers I've ever seen

Good god, i'm pissing blood in anticipation! Or maybe just Kidney failure.

Awesome, we get to have a rap battle with aliens/mind controlling people/weirdos/etc.

Skeletor said:

Did you guys at least like the show? Or were you too young to remember it?

It bored me to pieces. Well, you asked...

I have a friend who is, lile, X-Files fan #1, so I had the scoop on this when it was just a twinkle in the producers' eye. I, however, don't like X-Files, so, meh. You guys aren't really judging the movie just because 'Xzibit' is in it, are you? I mean, the Tank Girl movie still maintained cult status despite the fact it starred a famous rapper.

I've never watched the Tank Girl movie all the way through, ought to.

I beleive it was vaguely hinted that another (comic) series will be starting soon, perhaps in the Judge Dredd Megazine...

Also the only X files episodes i ever seem to see involve swamps, or else it's that one with the "planned community" place where a monster devours you if your house isn't perfect