Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
djmj

Default Doom/Doom2 wad

I have Ultimate doom95, but the old Doom and Doom2 is impossible to find. How can i get thoose wads???
I really, really wants them. Had them along time ago though..
(Using jDoom)
djmj

You could spend $20 and get Collectors Doom. That's about as much help as you'll get at these forums it would seem.

I have Ultimate doom95, but the old Doom and Doom2 is impossible to find. How can i get thoose wads???
I really, really wants them. Had them along time ago though..
(Using jDoom)
djmj

Anyone asking for, offering or linking to pirated software will result in this person being banned from these forums. Don't say I didn't warn you.

To Gaston Lahaut:
-I have never supported any kind of piracy. And will not do so in future either. But as i asked, i wanted the old default levels. I havent seen Doom or Doom2 in any store.
Maybe they have done another pack, with incl doom, doom2 wad. -Thats why i asked about them.

I havent played games for a long period of time, cause iam a level creator, dont had time to play games. -Now iam between jobs and thought it could be fun to do some old doom editing. That was the game who made me love fps games in first place.

I have two threads in doomworld, and was insulted both times. Maybe i explained my self to bad, maybe iam not speak english to good either.

-But where i comme from, people shows respect to each other. And when you know someone is bad, judge him then. Not before.

This was my first/last visit in this community.

JohanSunnebjer alias djmj
http://hem.passagen.se/studio14/

Once again, this program is not piracy of any kind

Perhaps you can explain how sharing a commercial game on a "FREE file-sharing program" isn't piracy?

People sell Doom and Doom2 on Ebay all the time. Bid on one over there. Many times they are in unopened packages.

Now it feels a whole lot better. (But i was really angry).
-If people begin to talk that iam supporting warez or any kind of piracy, that can ofcourse damage my future as level creator. Iam always 100% clean when it commes to piracy issues. The visitors at this community has been friendly, and helpful, iam not angry no more.....
Thanks guys....
Iam gonna try to find it.

-I can also tell that i have bought every doom realised, both pc and playstation.

I gave the playstation cd's to my son as an gift. And my pc Doom games are lost, thats not so strange cause it was nearly ten years ago. And it was not on cd-rom either.....
djmj

-No i dont think they sell Doom anymore.
They stopped that a long time ago, to my knowledge....
djmj

-No i dont think they sell Domm anymore.
They stopped that a long time ago, to my knowledge...

They don't sell the individual games anymore in the shops (maybe still do on the website, I don't know), but they brought out the Collector's edition quite recently, so that should be available although I've not seen it in the shops over here yet.

(Note my post above about piracy was directed at a real pirate whose post has since been deleted, I wasn't commenting on the rest of the thread)

-Yeah it sounds like the best buy for me.
"Collector's edition". Good you explained about the deleted thread thanks.
Beginning to see the light.....
djmj

Temporarily Unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, that's the message you get from the id shopping maul when you click any of the download and purchase links, and it has been for a couple of months too.

I've been trying to get the Hexen Death Kings expansion.

Quake3:Arena starts disappearing at walmart.com]Walmart too.......

instead of that, they have something called Quake: Gold Collection on sale, it includes Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 and it only costs $30, pretty cheap, eh?

Or a collection of Quake3 and Quake3 TeamArena, also costs the same - 30 bucks only! And now Wolfenstein is on sale at Walmart!

feels like I'm being a salesman right now.....

Go onto a file sharing site like gnotella or kazza, thats how i got the doom2.wad after i fucked my original up

//i originally bought doom95 but if you look around the cd you can find the old .exe and .wad files//

On a cd?. I have my Doom 95 on disketts. Old exe and a second wad is there, but i cant belive Doom and Doom2 levels would be in that wad??

Doom95 is "ultimate doom". Dont think they leave an old wad with incl levels for another game, but iam gonna check. If so, me happy if not, then me still happy. I have started a Doom MissionPack anyway. Dont have time to play no more.

(-Warez again? Thanks, but no thanks.....
-Please no more warez tips. I thank you for your help, but it's not mutch help for me. As a level designer I cant use warez).

Iam between jobs, so i started my missionpack project just for fun. And it is bloody fun.....
djmj
http://hem.passagen.se/studio14/