Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmdanggg2

my first maps

For a first attempt, these were actually ok to play. I thought the ideas were actually pretty good (the maze and such). But the cramped areas and missing textures brung this down a bit. But they have potential. Keep making more maps and you'll get better. Better than my first attempt anyways.

Your pain elemental maze annoyed the hell out of me :p your using an flat called "question" but its not in the wad.There were some more places were you used textures which were not in the wad.

I'm sorry and didn't realize about the missing flat ill have that fixed and thanks for your comments. :)

Keep practicing you gotta start somewhere my first maps were not that good either, the first couple of maps are just to get familiar with the editor and how everything works.

Before you know it you create some really cool maps, it just takes time and patience.

Not bad for a first creation of Doom Levels... Now, concentrate on just one level and try to make this level as perfect as possible!

i have created a new level on map 30. you will have to re download the file.

to get it without having to play through the whole game go to console and type 'map map30'

would you like me to remake your check maze map for you? Mainly what I would be doing is adding new textures. I will keep the layout exactly the same. Instead of saying "this is a safe area" you should make it say "sanctuary" and make it look really holy so it looks like the monsters cant get in.