Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuperSlammer2

A sinister palace

i\'ve been working on a new story that has to do with 1 of my lesser passions: pokemon. I tried to make it not like most other stories Ive read in the fact that its scaryer and has more horror influence. I\'ll post more chapters as i go along, so hopefully you like.

chapter 1: the bads
lucario sat on the edge of the cliff, watching the sun go down. he was in front of the cameron palace, his castle home that he\'s always known. All he could do was wait until night and head inside, but he new something was wrong...his master aaron came out to find him. \"lucario, i\'ve been looking for you. Are you okay\" he asked of his friend. Lucario stood up and turned around fast to talk to aaron. \"master, i\'m worryed...there\'s something coming...and i dont know what it is\" he said back to aaron. Aaron was confuzed. \"i don\'t understand...what could be coming this way, lucario?\" he sayed. Lucario pointed his paw into the sunset. \"the sunset...a strange aurua is coming from that direction...and i\'m scared of what it could be...it feels evil\" lucario explaned to his master. aaron put up his hand and face the sunset, trying to sense this aurua that was apperently there. He felt something strange, unlike anything he had felt before...something was really wrong with that area of the world. \"i don\'t know lucario...I feel it two...but I don\'t know what to say about it, really\" he pondered allowed. Lucario and him went back inside into the queen\'s chamber. She was weirdly missing from the room, so they looked all around the castle for her. Lucario used his aurua sensing powers to try and find the queen but it was no good. they keep looking and looking until eventually she was discovered in a bathtub full of water and her own blood. it was a horiffic sight and lucario was absolutley disturbed and truamatized by it. he ran out to find aaron who was sitting down at this point, tired of his search. \"aaron...the queen is dead\" he said with tears in his eyes. aaron shot up and was really shocked. \"WHAT!? SHES DEAD!?\" he yelled. they ran to the bathroom to find her corps but...she disappeared...

Someone else was among them.

You need to start a new paragraph every time the speaker changes. It looks like you tried to do that in your word processor and it glitched when you copy-pasted it onto the forums. Otherwise I dunno what's up with the \ on either end of your dialogue lines.

chapter 1: the bads
lucario sat on the edge of the cliff, watching the sun go down. he was in front of the cameron palace, his castle home that he\'s always known. All he could do was wait until night and head inside, but he new something was wrong...his master aaron came out to find him. \"lucario, i\'ve been looking for you. Are you okay\" he asked of his friend. Lucario stood up and turned around fast to talk to aaron. \"master, i\'m worryed...there\'s something coming...and i dont know what it is\" he said back to aaron. Aaron was confuzed. \"i don\'t understand...what could be coming this way, lucario?\" he sayed. Lucario pointed his paw into the sunset. \"the sunset...a strange aurua is coming from that direction...and i\'m scared of what it could be...it feels evil\" lucario explaned to his master. aaron put up his hand and face the sunset, trying to sense this aurua that was apperently there. He felt something strange, unlike anything he had felt before...something was really wrong with that area of the world. \"mary i\'m not so sure about that\" he pondered allowed. Lucario and him went back inside into the queen\'s chamber. She was weirdly missing from the room, so they looked all around the castle for her. Lucario used his aurua sensing powers to try and find the queen but it was no good. they keep looking and looking until eventually she was discovered in a bathtub full of water and her own blood. it was a horiffic sight and lucario was absolutley disturbed and truamatized by it. he ran out to find aaron who was sitting down at this point, tired of his search. \"you people have become assholes, really...at one point i considered you nice people, but now i know you are complete asses. i no longer care about what you say. you mock me, you mock my work, you mock my friends. you are idiots.\\\\\\\ you can have your fun, but i will no longer feed to your moronic pleasures.\" he said with tears in his eyes. aaron shot up and was really shocked. \"bye.\" he yelled. they ran to the bathroom to find her corps but...she disappeared...

Someone else was among them.

I was so inspired by this I had to make my own pokemon fanfiction, so it's my lesser passion too.

Chapter 1: The Driver Range
She pulled her finger out of the water and stared at it, Sean and Max both left toward Meteor Falls. Suddenly, began to shout at the other voice. Arceus replied, wondering why Giratina would need to know that. Isra saw something red on the counter. "Put them in the truck!" "Sure you will," Mewtwo grumbled, certainly not believing her, especially if they find someone else to pick fun at. "Tackle, tackle, tackle!" an impatient Carla yelled, furiously jumping up and down. Probably for the better, I usually steal the dictionaries. She always said my eyes were deep, dark, to see that the raven haired boy, Ash, was asleep. mysterious, but caring and kind at the same time. As Ash bent down to put the gathered branches under the waiting cauldron, this time... it would get the best of everyone. I must make it clear that what happened beginning that night was not the result of me being submerged in my imagination, and the privilege of being an executive's Pokemon. She smiled fondly at her pokémon. "What is it, baby?" She always used her pokémon. Ash wonders what kissing Lance would be like, looking surprised to see it wet. I floated over to the desk and studied the papers that he was working with. "About a fourth of the people in Altomare are artists. This city attracts them. It really is the best time of year. Good Luck with whatever it is you're doing." Ash leaned forward and kissed May. Gently, she picked it up and carried it home. And it wasn't even the fact that I spent a good ninety percent of my time with boys rather than girls which, and then obeys. I dodge easily. It tries again, with no more effectiveness.

You see Dawn and Johanna wearing a Lucario costume
…and they are hypnotised by the Anklet’s...
…also known Pokeanklet.
What does this Pokeanklet do:
The PokeAnklet gives you the ultimate bond with your favourite Pokemon. Literally, the ultimate bond.
– What that mean...use your imagination! USE BRAIN!
They are just 19 years old woman.
The taste was "mix of marine and beef! The powder of a cuttlefish was
kneaded to cloth and the taste of beef was further attached. However,
it was a maniac too much. And the production became close sadly.
Marine beef taste became a phantom.

Xenaero said:

Why would anyone want to remake fanfic with bad graphics?

Aw...I thought Pokemon's graphics were endearing. I love cute shit.

now with better formatting

chapter 2: curse the night
Lucario and aaron, now both frightened by the fate of there queen, simply waited in their bedroom...
\"what are we going to do...? Our queen is...gone forever\" said aaron. He was truly shaken by the horrific sight of a once-beautiful drowned queen in their own kingdom. Who could have preformed such a nasty act of cruelty? It wasn\'t right...
\"Aaron, my friend...we have to leave this place its not safe\" lucario said to aaron. aaron though about it for a moment or so then decided his mind.
\"okay...lets go then. Its dark but we will survive\" aaron said back. They walked outside where it was strangely much darker than before, even though little time had passed. the sun was nowhere to be found. they walked away from their castle home, never to return...it was too late now. The night brought an unerving sense of desolation as they searched across the canyons, escaping there dead queen.
\"master...it\'s been so long...can we rest?\" lucario asked of his fellow vagabond. Aaron simply kept going, but lucario couldn\'t find the will to continue. he collapsed to his knees and fell unconscious. Aaron then realized his friend was missing and turned back to find lucario. While jogging back to where he last saw lucario, he saw something...a figure drapped in the darkness, waiting for him to come closer. As aaron walked up to it, it slowly backed away...
\"who are you?\" aaron attempted to reason with the being, but it remained quiet. Red eyes stared back at aaron as he tried to communicate with this mysterious figure, and soon, it disappeared without a trace. \"what...could it have been?\" aaron questioned himself. Aaron eventually found his unconscious friend and kneeled down to rest with him, unaware of the dangers of the night...