Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
herooftime1000

Your personal Nirvana

Ah, I love this part of life. To me, nothing is better then watching cartoons while doing my Flash cartoons and sprites. It's my undisturbed heaven.

What is yours, I wonder?

TheAdmantArchvile said:

A closed off room with a working P.C so I can Play Doom 'till my eyes fall out

With several custom wads with the main IWADS, I presume. :D

Angeline, Angeline,
do you think this bliss is going to last?
Gazing in your oval eyes,
sipping sunbeam sodas from a flask.
And should someone call in on us,
to share in our enjoyment, stay to tea,
we'll show him round the garden,
we'll push him in the acid bath,
like the Smythes,
like the Hydes,
like the Jekylls.
Syracuse, Syracuse,
I believe that I saw heaven this very day.
And as you lick my fingertips,
I'm floating over Devon, far away.
And should someone burst in on me
and spoil my meditation, god forbid,
we'll lead them round the garden,
push them in the acid bath,
like the Trevors.
Never see them round these days.
Angeline, Angeline,
your perfume has me reeling, like your eyes.
And as the sun beats down on me,
my skin is slowly peeling,wonder why.
And should Cupid himself drop by,
to fire his silver arrows at our hearts,
we can take him round the garden
and push him in the acid bath,
like Apollo,
like Adonis,
just like Zeus.
La la la la...

The Legendary Pink Dots - Ideal Home

That song makes me really content and relaxed.

I think the happiest I've ever been was the time I cuddled with a girl. *sigh*

Danarchy: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! ^w^ I might get flamed for being a pussy for a moment, but that is really sweet!

I hope for that moment to happen to me, too. TwT

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

An very dark room with only one chair in it, and listen to metal at full volume all day.

Fraggle seems to have watched Conan the Barbarian recently :p

fraggle said:

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

gah! you beat me to it! even better though:

to stand amid the bodies of my slain enemies, my sword in hand, blood running from my wounds, looking to the sky and seeing the valkyries descend to take me to Odinn's Hall on High.

Chocolate, good music and a faster broadband connection. I don't have any enemies worth crushing.

alexz721 said:

Women, food, sleep, drugs, music.

I'm a simple man.

Same here. Smoke some grass and listen to some tunes, bang a chick, enjoy a properly cooked steak with an excellent marinade, these are some of the finest things in life.

i pretty much agree with the above as well. add doom on the list as well. but mostly, my guitar is what i like. nothing feels better than accomplishing and perfecting a song or making your own song, even just getting some riffs down of fairly challenging songs (like Lash by Lash, from Spawn of Possession). i also enjoy lifting weights and wrestling.

you know, i actually enjoy life in general. im glad im not emo.

GreyGhost said:

I don't have any enemies worth crushing.

Because you crushed them all long ago I take it? ;)

Mine is being around a lot of other people I know, either just around someone's house, at a party, or on a roadtrip or vacation.

VileSlay said:
to stand amid the bodies of my slain enemies, my sword in hand, blood running from my wounds, looking to the sky and seeing the valkyries descend to take me to Odinn's Hall on High.

Or...

In this world men struggle and suffer vainly, finding pleasure only in the bright madness of battle; dying, their souls enter a gray misty realm of clouds and icy winds, to wander cheerlessly throughout eternity.

Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content.

Playing Cybie all day long and watching/playing/using whatever random Japanese stuff Jodwin passes me.

I like music a lot. I love just listening to a good song or playing guitar, especially when I hit all the notes right when I do a complicated riff (I just started learning a couple months ago).

myk said:

Or...

In this world men struggle and suffer vainly, finding pleasure only in the bright madness of battle; dying, their souls enter a gray misty realm of clouds and icy winds, to wander cheerlessly throughout eternity.

Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content.

quoted for thruth.

Fetid fields of the dead surround me but the dusty throne I sit on gleams in the twilight. For I have wrestled the countless hoards of the damned back into a cold grave and my deathly presence violating the stinking maw of the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young. My axe wet with the greasy blood of my enemies and my resolve strong, I remain watchful...

My heaven? Right now, I'd say GNU Emacs open with some Common Lisp code loaded up, connected to SBCL with Slime, with some good trance music playing in the background as I hack away.