• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

What do you prefer?

I play Doom.
I want to make maps for it.
I want to be good enough to make speedrun demos.
I want to be able to monkey around with the guts of the engine.
... but I never have the time, nor the ambition, nor the patience to actually sit down and do anything. I suck.

I play doom, I make levels for doom, I record demos and I watch other peoples demos.

I play enough doom, i spend alot of time editing, i come here, i don't know how to launch .lmp files with legecy (help?) so i don't really fit into your simplistic categories. :p

There's no option for wanking to DOOM?

i think that would go under "other", though it's disturbing to think there are those who may need that option:P

i only play doom, i'd like to do all the other stuff, but time and patience are two things i haven't got a lot of.

I've played for years but only really for the the last 2 on PC!The amount of times I completed Saturn/PSX/N64!And when I got a PC I just could not believe how much better it was and how many WADS were available.But,I just could not give up the joypad I was well 'n' truly addicted until I started watching demos DDQ,COMPET-N,DHT etc.An' so I've been playing mouse/keyboard about 4/5 months an' it's a whole new game!And then about a month ago I thought I'd try to make a map,shit I can't stop,I'm still on the same fuckin' map everyday!Play time's right down,shit it's like giving birth.

I play Doom all the time
I do make crummy little maps for it when I'm bored with the ones I have now using DeePsea.
I don't record demos.
I do, however, enjoy watching demos.