Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

MF Doom

I saw some of the hiphop artist's album art while searching for doom on google. I saw yesterday, a kid at school in the hallways, with an MF Doom shirt. I don't particularly listen to hiphop, but I'm open to new music styles. (Especially when it has the word doom in it) Has anyone here listened to MF Doom? Are they any good?

I've heard them,I think they did a song for that Adult swim show 12 oz Mouse.My ex Fiance liked them but like you,I'm not a rap fan.

Metal...pure and simple.

The only good original shows they've had on Adult Swim have been Sealab 2021 and the Venture Bros., though Robot Chicken is okay.

Same here,I really dont like sealab.Stuff like harvey birdman,spaceghost,and the venture bros,are real good though.
But I am getting into Metalocolypse and Squidbillies.

On 6/12/2008 at 1:56 PM, 40oz said:

I saw some of the hiphop artist's album art while searching for doom on google. I saw yesterday, a kid at school in the hallways, with an MF Doom shirt. I don't particularly listen to hiphop, but I'm open to new music styles. (Especially when it has the word doom in it) Has anyone here listened to MF Doom? Are they any good?

you still listen to MF Doom ye olde ancient one?

36 minutes ago, Johnny Cruelty said:

you still listen to MF Doom ye olde ancient one?

Why are you replying to a 15 year old thread, asking a question of someone who hasn't logged in for over half a decade? 

6 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Why are you replying to a 15 year old thread, asking a question of someone who hasn't logged in for over half a decade? 

IDK, I just wanted to see if they're still alive

21 minutes ago, Johnny Cruelty said:

40oz was banned though.....

53 minutes ago, Johnny Cruelty said:

Why? Also, they haven't been here in five years. There's no possible way for them to know about your response.