Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm the guy who wanted to make a megawad, last year, for DOOM2 with maps inspired from Resident Evil. I haven't gave up the project, though I have created a mod for Ultimate DOOM inspired from an anime that has nothing to do with shooting...
Hope you guys aren't against Japanese anime... It's "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".

The difficulty level is not so hard. It was mainly created for Haruhi fans, and I don't think they are all used to DOOMlike games.

Here is what I wrote in a non-DOOM forum:

Asahina Mikuru no DAI bouken (朝比奈みくるの大冒険, The great adventures of Mikuru Asahina) is a mod for « Ultimate DOOM » made by CCIDave. The mod was started on August 2007, and was released on CCIDave 's website the 14th of June 2008 and is obviously free.
Asahina Mikuru no DAI bouken is also called « MikuDOOM ».
MikuDOOM is mainly based on the first episode of the anime « The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ». Lot of ideas also come from the other episodes of the serie.

MikuDOOM is only compatible with the port « DOOM Legacy » and will only work with the IWAD (main file) of Ultimate DOOM – and not with DOOM2 or Final DOOM.

Object of the game

You are Mikuru Asahina, a waitress from the futur, and you must protect Itsuki Koizumi, an ESPer. In the end you'll fight Yuki Nagato, the Evil Alien. You'll find on your way clones of your friends Kunikida, Taniguchi and Tsuruya, as well as 3 sub-boss.

Official site
YukiWiki of the game
Test by Ichikyo

Official site of DOOM Legacy
Official site of id Software (DOOM)

Video trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2GgsXXR2M

I use Legacy because of the script things and the 3D floors system.
More infos in English in WIP: http://www.wadsinprogress.info/index.php?a=listwads&wad=1082

Screenshots:

...LMAO. You should have made Konata the boss if you hate her so much. :P

Heh, "wawawawawawasure monooo...", nice easter egg.

I'd watch out to gradually redraw the Doom textures to look like drawings as well.