Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

More of my Doom Art Work

My page has a lot of drawings based on Doom, but there are some others not based on Doom. Some demons on my page are based on my concept of new Doom demons that I would like to see. Oh, and sorry about the color scheme, ill probably change the bg to black and make a red logo soon. It looks eye hurtingly "pretty" right now. Hehe. Anyway, heres the link: www.jeremysdrawings.cjb.net

Oh, and theres one pop-up. Live with it, lol. If I had a credit card, id buy my own space, but I dont.

Ok, I changed my back gorund and logos to black and red, so it isnt all bright and happy.
Great Art Work Zaldron! Like me, you excell in the art area very much :) I want to see you draw a Cacodemon, lol, it would be sweet. *update* Just looked at your castle of greif.. Dude, that drawing kicks ass! I like how there are dragons circling the top of the castle. Awsome piece.

Jeremy, your figure sketches are looking pretty good. I can a big improvement over the work you had posted on your site earlier. Keep it up.

Zaldron, your drawings are very good as well. Do you have any more scanned in that we could see?

Actually, how many of you other guys have work you could show here. We could turn this post into a home for fanart links.

Not really, I haven't drawn anything worth posting for a long time. Mostly texture templates and bumpmaps for 3D models...

I have some old Zelda overworld maps I drew back when I first saw Zelda on the SNES. I was about 10 years old so don't expect developer-quality drawings. They're a little crooked since I didn't work with any kind of grid, but I think they look decent.

Scan #1: Potential start area [1024x668, 550k] [1280x834, 833k]

Scan #2: Almost-complete town [1024x793, 604k] [1280x992, 910k]

Scan #3: Another outside-world area [1024x792, 645k] [1280x990, 974k]

I also drew this in German class after I had just seen ID4 and was supposed to be taking notes on the proper conjugations of kennen and wissen, as well as this retarded shit during geometry a few days later. I was around 16 when I sketched those. (FYI I'm 20 now.)

I have a shitload of other drawings from when I was really young and would try and design my own maps for my favorite games. Needless to say what that hobby turned into :)

Well gun darnit, those are some nice drawings right there. Sadly I don't have a scanner right now - only this pitiful webcam. 320x240 my ass.

Best drawings I've ever done must be the Jurassic Park comic I started drawing back in 1995, based on the novel. It never got finished, like most of my projects. Oh, and I've got a few level designs laying around from 1996. They were for Duke3D originally, I made some adjustments to them when Quake 2 came out, and once Doom 3 is released I might actually take the time to implement them.

Oh yeah, and sideburns rule.

Actually, how many of you other guys have work you could show here. We could turn this post into a home for fanart links.

- Damn I wish I had a scanner, I would love to share my drawings with you guys.

I wish I could draw as well as you, Zaldron. Seems like I've got lots to learn about drawing techniques yet.

Oh, and Jeremy, you make some awesome drawings too, I can see that you've got better since the time you posted your doomguy drawing. Continue like that and you'll end up being a superb artist (you're on your way!).

Lol!

Well, thanks every-one.

It would be sweet if everyone else posted up there drawings. It really dont matter had crappy they are, its the creativity. Some of you other guys here can draw pretty good too.

I have a fan-art page on my site, but it needs improvment. I havent got much submitions, but, then again who wants quality art on a hosted ANGELFIRE site when they can make their own. Damnit I wish I had a credit card. :p

I wish I could draw as well as you, Zaldron. Seems like I've got lots to learn about drawing techniques yet.

Mine's self-taught. Just pay a lot of attention to the art in PC games. Basically everything one desires to learn it's hidden there.

My drawings suck in realism, but I rule at perspective and 3d-izing things, like boxes, guns and shit like that.

Mine's self-taught. Just pay a lot of attention to the art in PC games. Basically everything one desires to learn it's hidden there.

I usually do, I've learned a lot from just looking at things - both in real life and in games, but I still have a lot to learn...

Same. Been drawing since I was four. But you dont want to see those drawing. :)

Aww, why not Jeremy?

Heheheh, I know what ya mean.
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but looking at some of my old childhood drawings, I just wonder how some people used to say that my drawings were pretty.

I usually pay more attention to real objects than game-art, but I've paid a lot of attention to the screenshots from the macworld video demo recently.

heh

[url=http://www.nautrup.com/caco.jpg[my cacodemon pic[/url]

Yeah, I've seen that pic before, interesting pic Maonth.
Btw I think you should replace the '=' with a ']' in order to make the bb code work ;-).