Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bank

The Beast with a Billion Backs

I just finished watching the newest Futurama Straight-to-Video movie, and I will wager that it is at least as good as the first; if equally confusing.

It would seem as though whoever thinks up the plots likes to shove so much confusion into the human mind that you actually get that mid movie brain hurt usually reserved for longer endeavors, this does not make the film bad, but a bit taxing for the first half. The story does, however, keep you along at all times through the multiple twists and turns.

The plot, all in all, is well thought up and pretty cohesive, the movie is fun and interesting, and the animation is great as always with some truly great and beautiful scenes. I'd recommend it if you like Futurama.

I thought Bender's Big Score was better; this movie was not quite top-class Futurama material, although I don't regret buying it (the day it came out, at that) in the slightest.

Even from a Futurama fan, the movie was just too disturbing almost the entire length. Practically from the first scene, it feels awkward. I'm still not sure weather that's a good thing or bad.

Hm... I've only seen Bender's Big Score, and I already was mildly disappointed in comparison with the show. Maybe I remember incorrectly, but I thought that the series had a higher degree of cleverness.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what!? I didn't know there was a first movie, let alone a second. I'm going to have to hunt these down now.