Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coopersville

Revenant

How is a revenant drawing a mature content?

But I like the monster, it's very id-like.

printz said:

How is a revenant drawing a mature content?

Is the mature content warning blocking non-members from viewing it? I marked it for violence and gore because the Revenant is cradling its own intestines. I removed the warning, for now.

Creaphis said:

I officially deem you as able to draw. It's now certified.

Thank you.

Creaphis said:

I officially deem you as able to draw. It's now certified.

It's been official for a while now! ;P I can't see the colored version, I don't have an account, anyway around that?

That's real slick, Coopersville. I don't think the original is necessarily worse than the new one or vice-versa. I was dreading a color version at first, but I'm glad you kept the linework more or less intact. Color choice is nice and grim, too.

Sweet thanks, and it's well done. You should do a series of monsters in this style.

Looks great colored! The lower jaw seems to be a little too much in shadow (didn't really notice that much when it was B&W I guess, but other than that, I have no complaints.

Also, it's probably for the best that you have it marked "mature" at DeviantART, I imagine someone could misconstrue the intestine in its hand as the remnants of a formerly-impressive penis. :P

Pretty cool sketch ya got there. It looks like he's pulling a Micheal Jackson groin grab. Maybe you can make a Heretic skeleton warrior going head to head in a grudge match with the Rev.