Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who\\\'s ever played the game Facade? Its this weird game where you can talk to this man and wife and try to save there relationship. its a really cool concept but it works weird, and nothing you cay really has any affect on the game unless you cuss, then you get thrown out.

check it out interactivestory.net

The combination of the faggy theme and bare-bones interactivity make it suck. Put me in a house trying to turn a bunch of people against each other in a last-man-standing murder scenario and then I might be interested.

Looks less like a game and more like an interactive movie. Is Trip wearing his jumper back-to-front or is that a failed attempt at a homemade Starfleet uniform?

Richo Rosai said:

Put me in a house trying to turn a bunch of people against each other in a last-man-standing murder scenario and then I might be interested.

We'll have to smuggle you into the Big Brother house - along with a few concealable weapons. :P

Richo Rosai said:

The combination of the faggy theme and bare-bones interactivity make it suck. Put me in a house trying to turn a bunch of people against each other in a last-man-standing murder scenario and then I might be interested.

agreed

I really enjoyed the gameplay depth and interactivity of this game, as shown in this here timeline link:

http://www.failmath.com/features/facade.htm

As a sidenote, the phrase "fuck you nigger" works wonders if used as a "trite phrase" in Larry games.