Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

Are you PC or MAC ?

PC, I pitty the person who votes MAC, not only because he owns a MAC, but because of the flames he'll get.

PC user all the way here, I use Macs at school...once or twice a week is all the fucking Crapintosh use I need. Goddamn things...

Which do you prefer? It must be difficult for most people to know for sure because you need to spend some time on both,not too easy for moi.I got PC an' it's fine,once I'd learnt how to minimize crashes and to know wot to do when it goes wrong.

I got PC an' it's fine,once I'd learnt how to minimize crashes and to know wot to do when it goes wrong.

Oh, and how do you minimize crashes?

Oh, and how do you minimize crashes?

Don't install two programs that want each other dead. More later. (After sleep. *snrrrk*)

It's really quite simple. Remove all but a few select programs from your startup environment, uninstall all unnecessary software, don't run more than a few applications at once, constantly update drivers and BIOS with the newest non-beta versions. Even the ridiculously flaky Windows 95 A can be kept stable like this.

Or, you could just install XP Pro. ^.^

Yep,that's pretty much it.I would also add backup and store info asap and delete from HD asap.Regularly de-frag.When installing drivers remove older drivers completely.Never open E-mails when you don't know what they are or where they come from,not infalable I know but we're talking minimization here.Also I would say close a program immediately at the first sign of trouble.

ALL COMPUTERS SUCK MAJOR ASS!!!!!! BILL GATES AND STEVE JOBS CAN BURN IN HELL!!!!

Bill Gates has nothing to do with computers, sorry

Yeah, considering the fact that he INVENTED FUCKING SOFTWARE, I guess he doensn't.

ALL COMPUTERS SUCK MAJOR ASS!!!!!!

I hope that's a joke.

I don't.

It isn't.

Good.

Yeah, considering the fact that he INVENTED FUCKING SOFTWARE, I guess he doensn't.

Huh??!? Are you mad?

Mmmh just because you can't operate a computer correctly, that doesn't mean they suck. I'll stick with my trusty P2 400 over an X-box 4 or a GameIcosahedrum

Mmmh just because you can't operate a computer correctly, that doesn't mean they suck.

Who said I didn't know how to operate a computer correctly? In fact, I've learned more about operating a computer in a year than what most of my peers will know in their whole life! "Peers" in this case: rich teenagers that will never know how to crack open a .cfg file if their life depended on it.

I'm just a not biased about non-programmers, unlike you.

Huh?

Sure, whatever.

Repeating doesn't really say anything.

If you dislike computers, you can never operate it correctly.

He didn't fucking invent software, but he created the operative systems that have set the standard.

Or he stole them from Steve Jobs. Same difference.

Crendowing: No one said you were computer illiterate. Half the people in this forum probably don't know a thing about hacking or programing.

Crendowing: No one said you were computer illiterate. Half the people in this forum probably don't know a thing about hacking or programing.

Saying that Bill Gates "invented software" pretty much makes him computer illiterate.