Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bones58

Favorite level name?

ArchitectOfHell is working is working on a sequel to "Thy Flesh Comsumed" which is called "Thy Flesh Exhumed," which I thought was an awesome name.

The levels look good too

Go Architect!!

GreyGhost said:

Do DooM Marines Dream of Electric Imps?

Heh. Way out and still doomed!

Sanctum of Vuradi or how is it named... Gotta play one of the CGs to find out who's Vuradi...

"Attack", first level from Master levels. It's simple, but it's probably the best name for a first level I've heard for a while, It kinda gave me a Speedrun this feeling.

Another map name that gave that feeling was Hell Revealed 2's "Ignition!" I thought that was pretty sick.

One Flew Over the Caco's Nest
Cacophony
Locus Requiescat

Doom Marine said:

Ooh, kinky.

I never looked at that name in such an way :p I think it sounds pretty cool.Does it mean anything, or is it just an bunch of letters thrown together.

One Flew Over the Caco's Nest, why does the actor Jack Nickelson pop up in my head :p

Hell Revealed has various imaginative level names, my absolute favourite being MAP32: Mostly Harmful. I also like the name of the awesome Null Space WAD/level, mostly because the name and the actual map fit one another perfectly.

Doom I/Ultimate : Tower Of Babel (Where men like to be as a God)
Doom II : The Living End
Plutonia : Ghost Town
TNT : Ballistyx

"Techno Seizure Mountain" from It Only Gets Worse

It really did live up to it's name and I wonder if any epileptics have ever played it.

POTGIESSER said:

"Techno Seizure Mountain" from It Only Gets Worse

It really did live up to it's name and I wonder if any epileptics have ever played it.

I loved IOGW, but my god, that was a HORRIBLE level. I played through it one time and realized that that was pure torture; since then, I've always idclip-ified my way to the end of it.

But yeah, it is a good name for the level. :P