Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Spadger

Funny Caption "Competition" (Sort of)

Da Spadger said:

Caption this! :D

If you thought Cyberdemons were mean, you should see one on it's period.

Da Spadger said:

Caption this! :D

"Moments before he was killed in a shower of hideous red acid, the marine discovers that this cyberdemon was equipped with a new secret weapon."

1:

Lookie 'ere! A cyberdemon in 'er natural habitat! Ain't she a beaut! There ain't many of these left, nowadays, due to huntin', but you can still spot 'em now and then near BFGs and exit signs. Easy there, girl. They feel threatened real easy, and the females have been known to mark their territory with thick, greasy torrents of - oy! It's all over me! Crikey!

2:

John couldn't help but notice that the damned wall-computers had frozen up again.

"This is the last time I let a friend set me up with a blind date. We've had a miserable night, I've walked her home and now she's refusing a goodnight kiss. Boy am I pissed off!"

Captain's Log, Stardate 54316.2: Starfleet Command has received a distress call from the Martian moon of Phobos. We are recieving confusing readings in regards to life forms, though scanners are picking up one human still alive down there. I am beaming down with a landing party composed of myself, Spock, Dr. McCoy, and Ensign Taggart.

<-- Was inspired by Planky's comment. :P

Cyberdemon: "Are you sure you are qualified for this...?? I still have bad memories of when you operated on my leg."

Funny Caption "Competition" - Round One reults.

Winner - fraggle
Runner-up - Enjay

Simce there are no prizes on offer, fraggle claimed a large chunk of the thread as his trophy and dragged it to his lair in Post Hell where it's now on display.

Da Spadger has contributed a new picture for us to sharpen our wits on for Round Two.

@Creaphis - that's not a bad Steve Irwin impersonation. :-)

I brought you flowers, red roses. I know they are kinda pixelated, but they reminded me of you...

Would you be my valentine?

----

Moments later, the marine was murdered by a jealous revenant.

After the hideous sight of last night's striptease, I felt that this was a preferable alternative to pouring acid in my eyes.